Status: Updated As Much As Possible

Daddy and the Nanny

I'm Sorry, Please Read!!

I just wanna say, "Is it too late now to say sorry?" okay, not the time for jokes, but I truly am sorry for not updating in so long!! It's been a difficult year between my uncle passing away, graduation, almost falling back into my eating disorder (though that's still an on going battle) and then finding out one of my high school teachers who helped me out a lot through the four years passed away during the summer, it's been a lot.

I want to take the time to say thanks if you guys are still out there interested, this story will come back for two more chapters instead of the ten-ish I had planned. I'm working on the final chapter and then there will be an epilogue and that's it. My time here is also done so for my unfinished stories, maybe I'll come back but who knows.

I'll try and have an update up before the new year and try to finish this story before January is over. I just realized that this story is 1 year and 5 months old which I've never let one of my stories continue for so long which is also why I've lost interest and I feel like when I write Alex he seems cold to me.

I cross my heart, pinky promise and whatever that I promise I will finish this story even if it pains me :)
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't lose hope, I'm still alive and I'll return with the final two chapters!!!