Killer Love

***er in the making

I saw my family get burned along with my house, but I somehow managed to escape.

I didn't realize I was drugged and taken to a place without a name, address or anything, so you could say it was like The Ronald McDonald House creepypasta except I was tied up to a chair with my own clothes on, and nothing taken from me at all. Not even my own pocketknife was taken from me.

"She's awake. Finally."

A scruffy looking man stood before me while I came back into consciousness, groaning at the pain in my head.

"Poor baby. Guess I didn't cut you deep enough to kill you. What a shame. You have such a pretty face too."

The man held my chin and I pulled away from him only to get my cheek cut by his knife, making me scream in agony.

"How did you escape that fire, and where is the safe?"

"What safe? You took everything in my house before it all burnt down," I chuckle.

"I just killed your family and you're laughing? You must be a different kind of fucked up."

"The only thing that's fucked up here, is the fact that you're trying to get me to fear you when I don't. That's not how you kill someone."

He gets closer to me and grins at me.

"Oh really? And how would you kill someone, dare I ask?"

I smile and stand up, my ropes around me breaking free while I swing my knife in my hand.

I walk towards the man slowly and smile as he cowers in fear of me.

"I would sneak up on my victim when they weren't suspecting it, get close to their ear with knife in hand, hold it to their neck like so."

I hold my knife to his neck and smile a wicked grin.

"And right before I kill them, I would whisper in their ear, like so,"

I whisper "Sweet nightmares." in his ear before slitting his throat and smiling as his blood splashes my clothes.

"Ya know, I gotta thank you. I never thought red had suited me til I got your blood on me. So thanks, sug."

I laugh evilly and before his accomplices come into the room to see whats going on, I write "Sweet nightmares." in his blood on the wall before escaping out the window, running to an abandoned house to live from now on til the police come after me.

I look in a mirror and smile at my appearance, laughing maniacally.

"Oh, my dear Scarlet Blood, you look beautiful. As beautiful as Jeff the killer."

I laugh more and more to myself and have my knife in my hand, cutting my hair to a short shaggy look.

"No more Ms. Nice Girl. I can't turn back anymore. This is who I must become to avenge my family's death. I am only known as Scarlet the murderer."

I smile at my reflection and fall asleep on a blood stained bed, wondering how all my old friends are doing right now.