Killer Love

Survival of the fittest

I woke up from sleeping on the bed and groaned when I heard sirens coming from outside the abandoned house.

"Aw fuck. The cops already got to me, huh? Guess I better get out of here then."

I look around and grab the remainder of my things before running out the back door, knowing that they wouldn't surround the entire house because they didn't have enough cops in the unit to do so.

I sighed a soft sigh as I ran into the woods, not knowing or caring where I was going to go, but I knew wherever I was going to end up, that it HAD to be better than staying where I was at.

The cops had finally figured out who I was, what had happened, and why I did it, but they thought they were going to catch me and throw me in jail.

Happily ever after, right?

Wrong.

I won't stop til I get my revenge, and that everyone who tries to hurt a innocent soul, dies for what they have done.

I stopped and rested in the woods for a moment, smiling as I heard bloodcurdling screams go throughout the city.

I grabbed my stuff after resting against a tree for 10 minutes and started walking through the woods to find a new place to stay til the heat dies down.

I find a small house in the woods and I smile a soft smile, seeing that its decaying and rotting away.

"This will be a perfect way to test my abilities of being a killer, but first."

I walk up to the house and smile, wondering how I could fix up the house

"I need to fix this place if I want to be able to practice my fighting skills. Might as well get started."

I find some lumber and tools laying around the house and start fixing the repairs in the house, getting it done an hour later.

I smile at the fact that it already has furniture in it but that I needed food, drinks, and a couple of things to test my fighting abilities.

"I guess I'll have to make some weapons to go hunting with, and scrounge up some blood or something to drink. Maybe whatever I don't eat could be used as a target."

I smile and start making a bow and a couple of arrows, using my knife to widdle some sticks into arrows and I use my shoelaces to make the string for the bow.

I smile at my work and grab my arrows and crappy looking bow, walking out the door in my bloody clothes and starting to hunt for food to help me survive through the night.