Killer Love

Admiring a killer

I sighed a soft sigh as I walked back into the house, the antlers of a deer in my hand while the body was slumped over my shoulder.

"I can't believe I actually got myself some food! This bow is gonna need some more work done on it. Probably from a professional, but in order to do that, I'll need to change my appearance. It's not any fun when a murderer asks someone for help and suddenly I get put behind bars to forever stay. At least, until I get put in the electric chair. Still can't believe the law for killing one measly person or more, gets you put into the electric chair. Thanks a lot, Mr. President!"

I roll my eyes and slam the door shut, scrounging up what pots and pans I could find to make some food for myself.

It was unbelievable what some people had left behind, but stranger still, I felt like I had heard of this place before or the story behind this house at least.

I go upstairs to investigate and see things of a previous family was here, making me wonder as to what had happened and why they had left their belongings here in such a hurry.

I went into one of the rooms and saw the name "Liu" or "Jeff" on a couple of notebooks and I fall backwards onto Lou's bloody bed.

"I remember this story now. It's how a little boy became a killer at the age of thirteen or fourteen because the boys at the bus stop had bullied him and his brother. Liu took the fall for him and went to a Juvenile Detention Center until the boys had admitted that they started the fight. It was the day of Jeff's next door neighbor's little boy's birthday party when the boys from the bus stop had hopped over the fence and started beating up Jeff, it all ending with bleach and vodka on him, topped off with a lighter to set fire to his face. Jeff hasn't been the same since. Maybe some of his mother's clothes are still here. I'm sure I could cut them short and change my hair and everything somehow to try and get better weapons. I wonder if they happened to leave their wallets here too."

I got off of Liu's bed and smiled at the blood drenched sheets.

"I will admit, as sad as that story is, that Jeff guy is a good murderer."

I search through Liu's drawers and find a $20 bill in a pair of his jeans.

"Thank you, Liu!"

I snatch the money and make my way to the master bedroom, smiling as I see "Go to sleep" on the walls.

"He really was a good killer. I wonder what he's doing nowadays."

I shrug it off and go into the mother's drawers, finding more and more money to use for new clothes, food, and better weapons.

I look out the window and see a backyard, making me confused as ever then I smile when I figure it out.

"Someone must have come back here and put the camouflage over the house to make it look like a forest. But who would come back here to put this in? The only one that is still alive is... Jeff."

I shiver at the thought of him still living here and look at my reflection in the window.

"I need to change into his mother's clothes and try to get myself some food, new clothes, a different look, and some weapons."

I grab his mom's card and her clothes, finding a pair of scissors and starting to cut up her clothes to wear as my own.

I put on the clothes after taking off my bloody clothes and smile at my look, grabbing her jacket and keeping my somehow white shoes on, the hood going over my head as soon as I put it on.

"Time to go get me some essentials."

I rush out the door and smile, running into town for the things I needed.