Killer Love

A night in town

I keep my hood over my head and decide to find a store for some hair dye to dye my hair with.

"There's GOT to be a store around here SOMEWHERE!"

I find what looks like a grocery store and smile a bit.

I go inside and look around, the lights above me illuminating everything and everyone around me.

I see people look at me because of the hood over my head but they shrug it off after awhile, figuring I must be cold from the rain that had just started outside.

I find some fruits, vegetables and some other things too when I see a little girl by herself by the juice.

I decide to take a chance and walk up to her.

"Hey little girl. Are you lost?" I say softly as to not scare her.

She looks at me and looks scared, holding a teddy bear in her hands.

"I-I lost my family. I-I don't know where they went. Can you help me find them?"

"Sure. Where did you lose them at and what do they look like?"

"One is really tall and wears a black suit. The other has black hair and wears a white hoodie. Another one has blonde hair, wears a green hat and green vest."

My eyes widen and I think to myself, "She just described Slender man, Jeff the killer, and Ben Drowned... That would mean this little girl... is Sally. I've only heard a little bit about her but not her story and why she's a creepypasta now."

I look at her and smile a small smile at her.

"We'll find them. Where did you lose them at?"

"In the forest not too far from here. Will you help me?"

"Sure but can you help me too? I need to get some hair dye and some essentials."

"Sure miss. I'm Sally by the way." She smiled cutely at me.

I smile back and shake her small hand, saying "My name is Scarlet. Scarlet Blood but don't tell anyone that okay? I'm in trouble with the law."

"Oh! Let's get you the essentials then go find my family then!"

"Thanks"

We walk around the store a bit longer and I get her a cookie from the bakery, smiling.

"There you go. Ready to go pay for this stuff?"

She nods at me because she can't talk due to the cookie in her mouth.

I smile and go pay for everything, the red hair dye, the food and some things for home to make a better weapon with.

"Thanks for helping me, Sally. Let's go find your family now, hmm?"

"Okay! Anytime, miss." She smiled at me again, like an innocent angel from above.

I gulp and become nervous, knowing I'll be meeting three creepypasta legends.

What was going to become of me now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. Writer's block sucks!