The Diary of a Haunting

Saturday 21st December 2030

Saturday 21st December 2030

13:05 (1:05pm)

I'm still a tad wheezy from the eventful night I had last night. no surprise there really. But there was no stopping me from walking the length of the huge garden we had so that I could feel happy seeing the hard work that has been put into it so far. with the amount of help I've had - 38 people excluding parents - I'm surprised it's only taken a week to get practically all of it done to the way that I wanted it. Then again, It's not too big or too small if it took that long to get almost completed I noticed the little corner - My Corner - with the shed seemed to be brighter than it had been since we moved here. It confused me. I sped up a little despite the wooly Jumper, thick leggings over a pair of tights and gardening boots, I managed to be able to get to the shed without the feeling like trespassing. i was overwhelmed with this. I ran down to the house, Grabbed some gardening tools and placed them into the wheelbarrow and wheeled them up the garden path to the corner to start making it look nice again. I didn't care about the wheezing now. It won't harm me much will it? After running back and fourth a few times to get the plants and stuff I needed, I managed to get started on the plans I had for the corner of the garden. Soil got dug up and watered ready for the winter plants, The path got swept, the plants got planted and after a lot of hard work, the shed got painted.

18:36 (6:36pm)

Finally the corner matches the rest of the garden! It's now ready for Christmas in a few days. The paint is still kind of wet as I put a little too much on but It'll dry in this coldish winter breeze. The shed inside had a clear out and painted to make it seem brighter. Just the bulb to change now and It'll be my own personal space. The second garage which opens up at both the front and the back of the house will be dad's little work shop and gardening tools will be stored there too. All this excitement made me forget about the wheeziness.

23:00 (11:00pm)

Damn. I shouldn't have done all that running around earlier. My back and legs kill. Another thunder storm is on it's way too as the sky has gone this horrible but nice looking colour it goes before a storm. Two storms in a row is rare now. Then again, I've been told that two thunderstorms in a row has always been quite rare. After last night though, I fear for my life. I stayed as calm as possible though as I didn't want to stir up a big mess again like I did during last night's storm.

00:00 (Midnight)

No man this time. It's just the fear of him being there that kept me awake. I sat staring at my door and looking around my room every so often checking for him. The storm has been going on for 15 minutes so far and he hasn't turned up. That's a good thing I suppose. So I think I can sleep happy tonight.