The Ghosts Are Real

Ghost #01 and #02

When I first started seeing them, It wasn't long after my parents had split. I was about 4 or 5 years old when I first saw ghost #01. At that age, people would say that it was an imaginary friend or something along the lines of that. I can't remember telling anyone about him. I kept all so called imaginary friends to myself. But he was different. I used to see him every night before I went to bed unlike other so called made up or imaginary figurements. I honestly thought that my mind was being over active to imagine something that looked like him.

He had a pale look to him. He was anorexic looking, Had blood stained ripped light blue jeans and white top, Jet black hair, Empty eyes sockets and open wounds where the rips in his clothes were. Not only this, He also had a noose still hanging arond his neck with a bruise surrounding it. Obviously cut, hanged and goudged as a form of punishment for something. But somehow with his look, He was calming and didn't cause any fear to me. So this is probably why I thought he was an imaginary friend that protected me at night. He would still be standing there smiling at me with his sewn up smile and empty eye sockets if I had woken up and looked over to my bedrom window at any time during the night. His bright white glow made him stand out during the darkened hours.

Ghost #02 was a different story. He first showed himself about 2 years after ghost #01. He had a different look and made me feel scared. He was like a shadow which would appear on the ground during the day or just a person would look like in the dark. Just a shadowy sillouette. I saw no face with this ghost. I saw nothing but this shadow standing at the bottom of the stairs that grew angry everytime I needed to head downstairs for the toilet during the night. He would stare at me during the journey to the toilet and the journey back to my bed. I used to rush the journey just so I could get away. But I still thought that it was another imaginary friend or the result of an over active imagination. So I stayed quiet. By this time, The house was my dad's so I was there at least every weekend which made it easier on me to sleep. One night, He got me just as I went to sleep causing a nightmare which I remember to this day. I had not long started scouts by this time so three years after the first sighting of this ghost. He made me dream that the scouts only took me in to torture me and test me. I dreamt the leaders came to my dad's house and set the kitchen up as a torture course where they made me do things that I saw as torture at the time. The leaders also tied me up to the sofa afterwards and just left me there not caring that I had to desperately go to the toilet. He was there laughing. Thats when I woke up. He desperately tried to get me until that night.