The Ghosts Are Real

Ghost #05

Ghost #05 only showed herself to me twice. I was about 12 when I first saw her meaning I had not long started secondary school and hadn't got long left before I finished for the year. After a couple of months of Geography twice a week, I looked up from my work to be faced with this totally unfarmiliar ghost staning at the front of the class. Thinking that I would be used to seeing them, I was proved wrong. Seeing a ghost in broad daylight was new to me and still quite frightening. Colour dropped from my face. I knew I wasn't the only one that saw her. I looked over to my friend who also looked like she had seen a ghost. She was looking at the same place where the ghost stood. She described the ghost and asked If i had seen her which I replied that I had.

This ghost was like a mixture of #01 and Abigail. She was as tall and ghost #01 with the jet black hair which was the same length as abigails. She also had the long white dress which looked like a night gown but it was covered in blood. Her neck had been sliced open and looked like it had been freshly cut. The eye lids had sunken into the skull making the eyes look like golf balls. She also had an extremely pale look to her as if she had lost an extreme amount of blood. Her eye lids were the same colour as a bruise and her eyes had glased over like a blind man's eyes. Looking at this in daylight was weird, scary but awesome at the same time. As I was scared to speak to anyone anyway, The teacher mentioned that it looked like I had seen a ghost, My friend had to say that I wasn't feeling well. The teacher wouldn't have believed us anyway if we told her. The class would've laughed.

About two years later, She decided to show herself again. My friend's sister had not long started and I took half the responsibility of looking after her. 5 walked her up to the same room where I used to have geography as the sister had a lesson there. There was the ghost standing there like she hadn't moved. Yet again I wasn't the only one to see it. After the lesson had finished, I was told about her and asked if they weren't seeing things. Obviously they weren't. Why would someone lie about a ghost that I had seen twice in two years?