The Ghosts Are Real

Ghost #09

Ghost #09 was a little odd when I first started seeing him. He was a mixture of a white ghost and a grey ghost so I had no clue how to act at first. The first couple of months, He would keep me awake at night and ensure that I didn't have much of a good night sleep almost all the time. I would wake with a migraine every so often and see faces almost every time I closed my eyes to sleep. It wasn't a pleasant experience. Again, I didn't tell anyone as the last time I did, I was told ghosts don't exist and I was being stupid for mentioning them around someone who would believe me and got scared easily. That person who believed me was my older disabled sister and she grassed me up when I told her about them when I kept seeing the little girl in my room. This one ensured that I didn't tell. I kept saying I didn't know why I didn't sleep well when asked even though I knew full well why I didn't sleep well. After a couple of months and the last few months of living in that house, He grew less weary of me. He allowed me to sleep better more often and died down on the horrid faces I saw each night. He never told me why He was there. He just stood by my bedroom door each night arms crossed, leaning against the wall with a foot placed on the wall he was leaning on. He sometimes moved to come close to my face when I opened my eyes whilst trying to sleep to give me a shock which failed after a while. He had short black hair like the first ghost I saw but was dressed in grey with a bright white skin tone. This was odd to me. It was odd seeing a ghost with a mixture of two different ghost personalities. By the time it came to moving, He went back to his old ways one more time before vanishing without a good bye. The day of moving, He reappeared to show he was still there. By this time, I was used to him. I was used to his habits and how he treated me. So him reappearing didn't bother me anymore. He seemed sad though. He seemed sad that I was going and never coming back. It seemed that he was sad that he won't be seen by the people who will be moving in after my family moved out and tidied the house. It couldn't be so could it? A ghost seeming sad for a person leaving? Especially after every night for a year of him acting the way he did. Maybe he was going to miss being seen. After this, I didn't want to see ghosts anymore. I wanted him to be the last ghost I ever saw.