The Ghosts Are Real

This is a documented story of each Ghost I've seen since I first started seeing them. Ok. I know I'll come across as fake or just creepy whilst I share you my story but I promise you that all of the information that I've been allowed to share is true. I can't stress enough that there are fake out there that just want fame and publicity with their story but there are stories that are actually true. And this is one of the true stories you rarely find. Each chapter and each part of this story will tell every detail I remember from each ghost or spirit that I have seen.

For a majority of my life, I have been able to sense and see things known as spirits or ghosts. When I started seeing and sensing them at a young age, I always thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. You know, that's what you're bound to believe right? Multiple years on, I came to realise that I couldn't have made up all the things that I saw. I never watched or read anything that could trigger such an active imagination... Well, That's what my mum called it when I told her about what I saw. Ever since then I kept my mouth shut and the only person in my family I could trust was my nan. She truely believed me and said that I wasn't the only one in the family that had seen ghosts. She had and so had my Uncle. I'm not overly sure that they seem them now but I knew she wasn't lying to make me feel better. People say that if you can sense and / or see ghosts and see snippets of the future, you have the sixth sense. I can do all three other those. It scares me. I never really find comfort with this and tried blocking off this sense but it hasn't worked.

I've kept this in for far too long and need to share this to have a little bit of comfort.