You Know My Name, Not My Story

Another Day In Hell

I sighed quietly and plopped down in my seat for my 1st hour. Science.... I set my bag on the floor beside me. Looking at the clock I was 3 minutes early. I searched my bag for my sketch book and looked through my drawings of random things when I heard that voice.... That voice you dread…

"Hey! Guys! Look! Emo bitch is early!" Derek said laughing to his friends. They laugh and looked at me. "Whatcha got there?" He said ripping my sketch book out of my hands. I scrambled to my feet and tried to take it from him but he held it up high so I couldn't reach it. The bell rang signaling the end of class. Derek smirked and took my sketch book to his seat mouthing "I'll keep this."

Mr. Stan walked in late. He set his stuff down on his desk.

"Hello class. I know. I'm fashionably late." He laughed and then looked confused. "Tough crowd...." Here we go....

*After School*

I grabbed my bag and closed my locker. I started heading out the door when I heard my name. I turned around and saw Derek walking towards me. I tried getting out but he grabbed my arm. "Woah woah woah... Why are you going?" He smirked.

"Home." I mumbled.

"What? I can't quite heard you sweetheart." He said

"I said home asshole! Get some hearing aids!" I spat ripping my arm out of his grip. I might have pissed him off because I could feel his glare on my back.

"Excuse me?!" He shouted grabbing my arm turning me around. ......shit.... I stayed quiet smirking at him. "You bitch...." He mumbled and slapped me across the face hard. I lost my balance and fell. Everyone laughed and I sighed.

"Stay down whore!" I heard someone shout from the crowd.

"Teach you not to backtalk me." He smirked and walked out.

I sighed and started picking up my notebooks and books that spilled out of my bag when I fell. I went to grab my last notebook when a hand grabbed it.

"Please don't take it..... I have had enough..." I mumbled.

"I'm not gonna take it." He said and looked up at him. He was slightly smiling and I grabbed the notebook.

"Thanks....." I smiled holding my notebook.

"Yeah... Does your cheek hurt? He hit you hard. I was at the end of the hall and heard a whack so I came out and saw you sitting there." He said with concern in his voice as he inspected my cheek.

"I'm fine." I reassured him with a shrug.

"You sure?" He said looking at me.

"Positive." I smiled.

"Good." He smiled a really pretty smile. I nodded and a few boys walked up.

"Hey Alex. We need to head out. We got business to attend to." One boy said.

"Oh yeah." He nodded and looked at me. "Talk to you some other time." He said to me before running off with his friends.

I smiled a little and started heading home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the first chapter.... It's not as good as I planned it to be buttttt hope you like it!