With a Bang

Chapter 1- Molly

"Sam!!!!"
I wake up to the obnoxiously loud squeaky voice of my friend Stephanie, shaking my shoulders as if I were a corpse.

"YESSS I'm awake!" I groan, looking around the room, I see a jumble of kids scatter around the house like cockroaches, I'm quickly alert.

"Dude the cops are here, we gotta go!" Steph grabs my arms and leads me up the stairs and down the hall into a room that's decorated for a toddler, in the bathroom I find my other 3 friends, Luke, Riley, and Sara, all huddled up by the bathtub.

"Damn girl I thought you were going to be out all night!" Laughed Sara.
"No no guys, it's chill I just took a little nap." I sat on the toilet seat closest to Luke, he rests a hand on my knee and smiles. Luke has had a crush on me since freshman year, and I have not, nor will I ever give him the chance to prove his chivalry, mostly because he is just that goofy good guy that I could never find myself having actual feelings for.

"Yeah molly got you fucked up, better watch out next time, Tyler had his eyes on you." Said Steph, I just laughed it off. Then we heard someone walk into the room, we all held our breath as someone turned the door knob.

"HAHA gotcha!" Yelled Eric, "Cops are gone, we can all crawl out of our hiding spots now." He said with a grin. Eric has been throwing the biggest parties since...well anyone can remember. Being seniors now it's kind of been tradition to throw the biggest back to school party, which is how I got in this house in the first place.

My stomach finally caught up with all the booze I've been drinking, "Yeah you know what guys I think I'm going to go home." I stumbled next to the counter, trying to steady myself.

"Yeah right like I'm going to let you drive home like that, give me your keys." Steph opened her palm and I just smacked it with my own.

"I'm fine, my nap helped me sober up, I'm good! Just feeling a little sick now."

"Are you sure? I don't need my best friend's bloody face and bashed up car on the Daily Sunrise tomorrow morning.

"I'm fine!" I laughed, "See..." I stood on one foot and wiggled my opposite ankle around, and then did a little turn just for fun. "I'm fine, I'll text you tomorrow" I said

"Okay you better, talk to you later!" I hugged her goodbye then walked out to the street to get my car. A jeep sped off past me with some of the high school jocks halfway dangling out of the car yelling things I didn't care to notice. I just shook my head and got inside.

It's funny how on nights like these, it's two in the morning, the weather is at its absolute best, the stars and the moon are bright, and there is hardly anyone on the road, I feel the most at peace with the world. I actually prefer to drive at this time, simply for simplicity. Nothing to worry about, just me and...the headlights coming directly towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a little rusty on the chapter writing! It's been a looong time since I used to post stories regularly so bare with me! Short first chapter but they will get longer as the story goes on, I have a lot of juicy ideas for this book, and I hope you readers out there will like them!

Comment your opinions, and subscribe! :)