Status: Please message me if you guys feel like I’m starting to write characters OCish. Also I would like some constructive feedback on how my writing it. What do you like about it? What do you think I can improve?

Lonely Souls

Chapter 1: The Train Station Run-in

~~~third person P.O.V.~~~
“Good job, everyone! Another successful day here at the Host club,” announced Tamaki.
The Club usually packed up after the guests left and talked a bit. But Haruhi was getting her stuff ready to go and trying to run out the door, discreetly. She just barely turned the knob on the door before Kaoru and Hikaru grabbed her by the shoulders and tried dragging her back in. “Haruhi, where are you going in such a hurry,” asked the twins in unison.
“Uh, let go of me! I’ve got to get to the train station or I’ll---“
Tamaki instantly bursted forth and grabbed Haruhi from the grasp of the twins and proceeded to shake her as he shouted, “WHERE ARE YOU GOING? ARE YOU LEAVING DADDY? YOU CAN’T LEAVE?”
*Sweatdropping* Haruhi grumbled, “I just have to pick someone up, Senpai.”
Well, because she was grumbling Tamaki thought she said ‘something’ and not ‘someone’. He dropped her and she landed on the ground with a thud. *In a scene of light and sparkles* Tamaki struck a pose and announced, “Well, that is quite a bit a ways so the Host club will take you the train station to pick up your package!”
Haruhi picked herself off the ground and glared at Tamaki. *Pulsing vein* “No, Senpai. This is something I have to do alone. Besides, it’s really not that far away and my dad is driving me there. Well anyways, I have to get going or else I’ll be late.”
With that Haruhi ran out the room and down to where her father was waiting for her in the car. As soon as she got in the car, Ranka asked, “Are you excited to see her?”
“Yeah. I just can’t believe it’s been three years since we last saw her in person.”
As they drove off, neither one of them noticed the rest of the Host club pack into one luxurious car, getting ready to take an alternate route to the same train station.
~~~Hisoka’s P.O.V.~~~
Well, this was it. I was finally in Bunkyō. I hadn’t seen my cousin in what? Three years? Wow this trip was overdue.
I stood up when the conductor announced that we had arrived in the station and grabbed my two bags from the overhead compartment. Slinging my backpack over my shoulder, I dragged the suitcase behind me towards the exit. It took longer than expected to get off the train, but what was I expecting since the train made a lot of stops between cities and it was always packed. The trip from Okayama was uneventful mostly.
Finally it was my turn to get off the train. Adjusting my bags I took a step onto the station and headed for the exit. I was looking around for my cousin and uncle. They promised they would pick me up from the station. I waited just outside the gates of the station and started looking around nervously. I stood there for a good 30 minutes before I went looking for a place to sit.
I knew I should have borrowed my mother’s phone. For no other reason than to let Ojisan that I had arrived at the station. I took a seat on a bench and took out my brown notebook. I pushed my hair away from my face momentarily to see clearly at what was on the page. I heard a gasp from a person siting not too far away from me. I blinked my eyes in annonyment, always knowing why they did that.
For some reason people were always startled by my appearance. I was short, maybe a little shorter than my cousin. Who was already short, mind you. But I was very feminine in figure. She and I shared the same skin tone and the same face shape. My hair was brown like her’s but darker and slightly curly. I always kept some of hair in my face to hide it.
Why? Because people always freaked out when they saw I had heterochromia. Yep, I had one blue eye and one green eye. Most of the time I kept the blue one hidden.
I took the pen out from behind my ear and began writing in it. The notebook was a general notebook. I took notes in it, used it as a diary, drew in it.... You know, everything. I was half way through a short story when I heard a high-pitched squeal.
A moment after I turned towards the sound, I was tackled down to the ground in a bear hug. I froze. “Oh, my sweet niece! You look so adorable! I can’t believe it’s been three years!”
I relaxed when I realized that is was just my uncle. “It’s nice to see you, too, Ojisan. Um, could you please get off me. You’re crushing me.”
Ojisan got off of me and helped me up. A few feet a way was my cousin. “Haruhi!”
I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug. She hugged me tightly back. Tears welled up in my eyes from the excitement. I couldn’t believe I had missed her presence that much. We pulled away from each other, smiling. Haruhi reached up and pulled my hair away from my face and looked at my eyes. “Hisoka. This is going to be a great summer break.”
“You, got that right, cousin.”
Before I knew what was happening, I saw streaks of blonde and auburn hair heading towards me and tackle me to the ground... again. From what I could tell, three people were on top of me, hugging me and rubbing their faces against me like cats. I struggled underneath, trying to get away. One of the people on top of me shouted, “OH, HARUHI! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US YOU HAD A COUSIN?! OR THAT SHE WAS COMING?! SHE’S SO CUTE!”
“Get the hell off of my cousin, Senpai!”