Status: ONE-SHOT

With a Twist

1/1

Fransykes~yet again as girls cause fuck you~

Olivia was tired of fucking bitches calling her a tomboy. If they even decided to look at the amount of dresses she owned and how her bras always had frilly bits and were reds and very sexy as Josie put, then they'd definitely disagree, but Olivia wouldn't share that shit with people openly. So it was manily just Josie and the few close friends that knew the truth of Olivia's non tomboy fashion.

Josie and Olivia were currently whiny about how hot Hayley Williams is. "How does someone that small have such a great body and them hips definitely don't lie." Josie pouted. "Least she has some bum not like me." Olivia kissed the pout away and moved the laptop off Josie's lap. "You do have some bum." Josie denied. With a smirk, Olivia got up and changed into a tight slut dress that was black. Josie didn't fail to smirk at the red and black bra covering her C size tits. Once dressed, Olivia made sure the dress went over her bum and turned to the side, pointing. "See, no bum! Especially compared to you, why you have such a nice booty?" Josie just shook her head, making Olivia pull her up to her feet. "Change into your black dress and tell me otherwise." Josie did as said, trying to hide her plain black bra that covered her B sized tits. Once changed, she turned to the side and blushed. "See, da booty!" Being totally honest, Josh did a have a booty. "Lets go flaunt what you got to get some drinks at the bar." With a tug on Josie's hand, they were off to the bar, this wouldn't go so bad, at least Josie thought.

"He tried to fucking touch your tits!" Olivia was pissed drunk and stumbling in her flats. Heels weren't her thing. "You bloody knocked him out though, so he won't be doing that again." Josie cooed, pulling her into a tight hug. "Least he didn't touch your booty."Olivia mumbled, making Josie giggle too high. "You're protective of my booty." Olivia's simple reply; "It's booty-ful, that's why, now lets go home so I won't get looked at for squeezing your bum and being half naked with you." So with that, they walked home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked, again, it's a joke.