Love at the Cliff

A/N || .00: Prologue

My full name is Willow Ravyn Addison. I’m a good kid, but a rebel at heart. I make A’s and B’s when I’m in school, which is definitely not right now, with how hot it is, and I have an obsession over anchors and dolphins. I have a brother Sam Daniel Addison, whose 6 years older than me; he’s engaged to a beautiful girl named Bryanna Rose Lyle.

My mom and step-dad fought almost all the time. It was different each time the fought. Their marriage somehow got stronger since they fight almost 24/7. When they don’t fight, everything was good.

Whenever they fight, i just drive to my safe place. It’s a cliff where I go to watch the hustle and bustle of the city throughout the night.

My parents are fighting now, and I don’t want to be in the middle, so I grab my keys, along with my wallet, my Canon camera and HTC One A9 phone and drive to the cliff. When I get there, i see a hybrid BMW parked where I would normally park, but shrug and park my Jeep Wrangler beside it and get out.

I walk my way up the hill, but stop in my tracks when I see a guy sitting down in my normal spot, a few years older than me.

He has short blonde hair, and he’s wearing a tank top thats showing the tattoos on his back, along with shorts that stop right below his knees and dark blue vans.

His tattoos consist of a Scorpio sign on his back left shoulder, a huge eagle and rose with green leaves on his back right shoulder, a red flannel stitched up heart on the right side of shoulder, a sugar skull on the left side of his shoulder, along with what looks like bracelet on his left wrist and several others spread across his back.

I slowly continue my walk up the hill before sitting down crossed legged a few feet from beside him.

He doesn’t notice me at first, but when he sees my phone light up, he smiles. I take a few pictures of the view the put my phone in my lap.

We sit in silence, watching the city sleep and hustle. Throughout, he kept glancing at me, smiling as he did. Then he spoke.

“What brings you here at this time?” he asked, still staring at the city. I look down, then back up at the city before answering. “my mom and step-dad are fighting.” his smile fades. “i’m sorry.” i sigh, then smile. “it’s okay.” he turns his head to look at me. “do they do it all the time?” i fiddle with my phone. “almost.” i whisper.

He takes out his phone from his back pocket and looks at the time.

We sat in silence for a little longer, before he introduced himself.

“I’m Kendall.” i smile. “Willow.“
♠ ♠ ♠
The story will take place smack dab in the middle of summertime, sometime around the end of June and the beginning of July. I haven’t wrote about Kendall in a VERY long time, so please bare with me. The story resembles me a lot, except for the fact that I don’t have a brother and my parents are still together. In the she doesn’t have glasses but in real life, I do. I’m going to make each chapter long, except the prologue, making this story long, so i’m going to be writing it for a good while. (=

Feedback is muchly appreciated…. Enjoy my babes! (=