Status: I hope everyone enjoys the story!! Feel free to give me feedback and leave comments so I know how I'm doing ^_^

The Girl of Life

Back in the day when a little boy named Kakashi Hatake was just 8 years old he had a little friend, although this little friend was just a baby. It was a little baby girl. It was the niece of one of the Legendary Sainien, Jirayia the Toad Sage. He had brought the little girl so he could show off his cute little niece though the girl's parents were nowhere to be seen.
Kakashi and his teammates, Obito and Rin questioned of where they could be so they decided to investigate.
Well after the teams little "investigation" they finally have up and finally asked where in the world the baby's parents were. Minato and Jiraiya just looked at each other and chucked. Minato then said "There not from around here, they don't live in the ninja world." the three kids were confused, how could anyone live in a place without ninjas?? Then Kishina smiled as she held the baby and simply said "Her parents are from a different village where there isn't any violence or ninjas." The kids had their little awe session, and Rin started staring over the baby. Kushina noticed Rin looking over and asked her if she would like to hold the baby, with a nod in response Rin held out her arms as Kishina placed the baby in them.
As soon as Rin held the baby, Kakashi and Obito quickly gathered around to see the new baby. Obito looked up at Jirayia and said "Umm what's her name?? You haven't told is yet!!" Jirayia smiled "Oh yes that's right!! I suppose I should tell you that. Her name is Mizuki Faith Ketchum!! And she will grow up to be an awesome ninja!!" Kakashi then spoke up "Well how is she supposed to be a ninja of her village doesn't have ninja in them??" then Jirayia said "Well she will come and live with me at the Leaf Village!!" Then Mizuki opened her eyes and started squealing and laughing. Then the two girls had their aww session while Mizuki was just grinning at everyone.
Obito elbowed Kakashi "What do you think of the baby?? She's soo little looking and she has tiny fingers!!" Kakashi rolled his eyes at his teammate and replied "well knowing Jirayia he'll probably make us babysit Mizuki." Just as they thought about it they could imagine all the "fun" that they would be having.