Status: I hope everyone enjoys the story!! Feel free to give me feedback and leave comments so I know how I'm doing ^_^

The Girl of Life

The Girl of Life ~Chapter 2~ (Naruto Story)

As night time settled in the Leaf Village Jirayia had asked Minato's team to watch Mizuki while the rest of them went out for some drinks. Of course Kakashi was right; he knew that sooner or later Jirayia would ask them to baby sit. Though tonight it would just be Kakashi and Obito watching Mizuki because Rin had to go off and do earns. So there was Kakashi, Obito, and Mizuki just sitting there staring at each other. This would be a night those two boys would never forget.
Jirayia, Minato, and Kushina came in around midnight so the boys could go home and when they walked in there on the living floor was the boys and Mizuki passed out sleeping. Mizuki was right in between Kakashi and Obito. Kushina walked over to them and covered them up and walked back over to Minato. Then Jirayia said "I'll just let Kakashi and Obito sleep here tonight, you two should get home and get some sleep you guys have a big day tomorrow at your doctor’s appointment." Minato smiled and grabbed Kushina's hand and headed for the door. They said their goodbyes and were on their way home. Jirayia smiled at the sleeping children and walked into the kitchen and couldn't believe the mess he saw before his eyes. There was baby food all over everything, dirty baby dippers in the corner of the kitchen, and spilt milk on the floor. Jirayia then slapped his forehead, he should of told them how to take care of a baby. He got a mop and started cleaning.
Weeks have went by and Kakashi and Obito always made sure to visit Mizuki every single day no matter what. The boys had really started getting attached to Mizuki after the night they baby sited her, but one day whole they were visiting Minato and Kushina said they had something very important to share. They both had grins that reached from ear to ear and Kushina finally spoke up and said that they were having a baby.
Everyone started screaming and cheering and clapping while Mizuki was clapping her hands and laughing. Then for the first time Mizuki had said something she said "Uncle Jirayia!! Kakashi Copy!! Obito Lolly!! Uncle Minato!! Auntie Kushina!! Rinnylen!!" Everyone gasped at the fact that Mizuki had said so much words for such a young age to be talking like that. Though it didn't bother Jirayia at all it just made him know more for sure that his niece was gonna truly do something amazing when she got older. While Jirayia was thinking about that everyone else was started clapping and telling Mizuki good job and complementing her.
While everyone was laughing and talking Mizuki ran up to Kakashi and Obito and yelled "Huggy!!" The two boys just looked at each other confused and Minato started chuckling and said "Well listen to the little girl she wants a Huggy so give the girl a Huggy!!"Knowing that they were defeated the boys both bended over and gave Mizuki a hug. Kushina and Rin had anther aww session while the cuteness was before their eyes.
Life was going good for everyone in the village. All the people on the village were happy, there was no trouble in missions, and all the stores were making excellent profit. It seemed like there couldn't be anything that could stop the happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story everyone I'm so excited to share it with everyone ^_^ Please give me feedback, comment, and just tell me your opinions