Status: READ PEOPLE READ. :D

Loving You Makes the World Go Round

The Only Chapter

Coming home from a long day of work is good. You can sit down in front of the TV, read a book, take a nice bath, or just spend time with friends. However, when I got home today, I found my girlfriend on the bathroom floor, crying.

"Oh Nikki, what's wrong, babe?"

She scooted over and glared at me.

"I'm sick of the pain. I know what you've been doing behind my back, Ryan!"

I was taken aback by this. I never knew that she had known about me cheating on her.

"Nikki, how did you know?"

"How the FUCK do you think I know? I've been watching you."

"Watching me...? How?"

She took out an envelope. She slid it over towards me and I opened it. I gasped slightly. Again, she surprised me. I looked at her.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I won't do this to you ever again. I swear."

Nikki yelled at me again.

"How do I know that, Ryan? How do I know that you aren't going to go back to that whore again?"

I replied, "Like this."

I gave her a little kiss on the lips. She seemed a little out of it afterwards. Yet she quickly snapped back to reality.

"That didn't prove anything to me."

"Okay. How about this?" I kissed her, full on. She snaked her hand around my neck. I picked her up and carried her over to the bed.

I started pulling my shirt off over my head. Nikki caught the drift and started taking off her pants. As I started pulling off my jeans, she tells me to stop.

"Ry, is this really supposed to prove that you love me?"

"Well, yeah. If I didn't love you, I probably would have walked out of that door over there and never came back."

She sighs and lays on the bed and motions for me to lay with her.

"George Ryan Ross the Third, you don't need to fuck me in order to prove anything...
...loving you makes my world go round and round and round...and I wouldn't change that for the world."

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that's a short one-shot, but it's my first.