Evil Be Thy Master

Evil Shall Forever Reign

NIKI'S POV
I hummed quietly to myself, walking down the dark, dank hallway. The walls were stained in blood. Bloody handprints, splatters, chunks of flesh, but that was the beauty of everything. How frail the human body really is. Man, I love it!

I walked up the cold stairs just reminiscing of the last couple of days. It's quite funny how gullible and stupid some people in this world really are.

(ForeignBitch101 has entered the room)
Mr. Executioner: You're back!
ForeignBitch101: That I am. Missed me?
Mr. Executioner: You have no idea. I'm aching just to touch you and be inside that tight pussy of yours.
(MissMurder6661 and PerfectSkin have entered the room)
PerfectSkin: Hey sexy!
MissMurder6661: How's our hunk of man? ;)
Mr. Executioner: I was just telling your room mate that I'm horny as fuck.
MissMurder6661: Oh man, me too! It's been too long and no offence girls, but I need a man to satisfy me.
ForeignBitch101: Hell yeah to that sug! A nice big solid dick inside, ravaging my body. Can't beat that.
PerfectSkin: No you can't. Love the new bra Bitch. Can I take it off of you?

Taylor and I choked back on our spit and glanced at the smirking Rhian. Her blue eyes were dark and mysterious, but we both knew what was going on in her mind.

Mr. Executioner: Is it red? I fucking love that color.
ForeignBitch101: Red like a freshly cut open wound, dripping to the cold white tile.
MissMurder6661: She's barely keeping her tits in it. It's just like mine!
Mr. Executioner: Oh God, keep going….

I hissed at the word God. As did Taylor and Rhian. A growl found its way through Taylor's throat before she answered.

MissMurder6661: I think we should meet because I don't know about you, but I’m down for a hot foursome ;)
PefectSkin: Me too! I'll bring the whip cream.
ForeignBitch101: I'll bring the handcuffs.
Mr. Executioner: Seriously?!
ForiegnBitch101: Fuck yes, unless you don't think you can handle all three of us…
Mr. Executioner: Oh I can. I'll pound those tight pussy's so hard and fast.
MissMurder6661: Will you make us scream your name in agony or pleasure?
PerfectSkin: Or give it so hard that we're covered in bruises?
Mr. Executioner: I'll give it so hard you'll choke on my dick from the inside. I'll ravage your bodies, lick your clits…

I stopped looking at the screen for a second

"Lick our clits? That's a new one to say." I pointed out. Taylor and Rhian scrunched up their noses and laughed.

"Yeah, fucking weirdo." Taylor stated before reading again.

Mr. Executioner: Bruise those fine titties, make you cum harder then you've ever have before.
ForeignBitch101: Then it's settled, we'll meet you at the Westminster Mall at three.
PerfectSkin: Don't disappoint.
Mr. Executioner: Oh, I'll be there.
MissMurder6661: Good.
(ForeignBitch101, PerfectSkin, and MissMurder6661 have signed off)


Fucking bastard didn't know what hit him when he met us. He gawked at first because three hot girls walked up to him, but you should see this guy. Fucking fat, bald, and U-G-L-Y! Bitch ain't got an alibi. Then we lured him to an alleyway, and BAM! Knocked his sick ass out and now he's here. The same basement where Taylor, Rhian, and I were tortured.

"It's about time you stopped boning Brian and joined us." Taylor smirked. Everything about her was completely healthy and she looked better then before all this happened. The only difference was that she didn't have that damn cross on her back. Rhian was just the same. She had that healthy glow again and she would smile all the time now. Not to mention she had all digits on her hands again. I was in the same boat. All my wounds were healed, my tattoo's and piercings were back and I was never happier. Apparently Brian thinks I'm sexier with them anyways, so that's a plus.

The boys eventually gave us a full explanation. Even though it sounds fucked up, but they weren't wrong in torturing us.

It was necessary.

We needed to see the pain they went through. We needed to experience every stab, cut, burn, bruise. They had to provoke the beast within. That beast that was resting until those last moments of real life in this world. It was also the only way. The only way we could be with them for eternity. We had to endure the pain, but letting our souls die through the process and if we survived then we would be rewarded. This was our gift to us for our suffering, our passion. The same passion the guys endured as well. Only the strong could survive and there was a catch. If it wasn't complete and devote true love then we wouldn't have lived. True love was the key to surviving and our love was one hundred percent true. Even if the feeling was locked away for a while, it was still there, resting with the malicious beast.

I glanced at Taylor and waved her off.

"Bitch please, not like this asshole is awake anyways, so what difference does it make? I was just passing time." I smirked back and walking over to the old table that sat by the wall. I let my hands dance over the various tools and toys, trying to decide which one I was going to use.

"Yeah, but do you have to scream so bloody loud?" Rhian asked with a chuckle. My eyes spotted the perfect item and I grabbed it gingerly.

"As a matter of fact yes. I have to make up for lost time and I know you two are doing the same, so don't even try." I responded with a laugh, and dangled the knife in my hands. Nothing like going old school, that's all I can say.

"Where am I?" A low groan came. We all hushed up and snapped our focus to "Mr. Executioner."

"It's about fucking time you wake up!" Taylor snapped and then wasted no time bashing a hammer over his head. He yelped out and groaned with pain. I glanced at Taylor and laughed.

"We have all the time in the world with him sug. I want to have fun." I told her. She glared at his ugly ass but then smirked.

"Who the fuck are you bitches?" He sneered, trying to break free from his restraints, but he screamed out with agony when he did a wrong move. Rhian just shook her head.

"Ah, ah, ah. You're stuck to that chair, well, more like sewn into it. At least your tiny ass dick, so any wrong moves and you rip off the bottom skin of your balls and dick." She explained making me and Taylor smile darkly. His face grew completely pale as he stared up at her.

"What the fuck! Why the fuck am I here? What the fuck did I do?" He rushed out, but I just snorted with laughter.

"Didn't your mama ever tell you not to go onto chat rooms? You meet some pretty sick people there." I told him, pressing the knife into his upper arm. I pushed down on it and let it slowly slide down to his elbow. His screams filled the air and tried to jerk away, but then he screamed even more. I smirked when I heard the first stitch rip out of him.

"Oh sug, it's not that bad. I can let you in on a secret." I started and then moved closer to him. "All three of us were in the same position as you were just a couple weeks ago. Oh you should've heard our screams. You should've seen all the blood and chunks of flesh. You'd think they were stabbing babies, but they weren't. They were doing so much worse to us." I spat to him.

"And you're going to get it ten times worse." Taylor smirked before smashing the hammer into his jaw. The sickening crack echoed throughout the room and we all just laughed. Blood poured from his mouth. He spat some out, but it just ran down his chin and tears were threatening to fall.

"OH DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO CRY!" Rhian screeched and bashed the bat in her hands into his chest and stomach as hard as she could. This time ribs snapped in half and he let out a contorted sob. More blood pooled between his legs as he ripped out a few more stitches.

"I bet you're wondering why you're even here. What did you do that these three bitches are hurting you like this?" I mocked, ripping the knife out his upper arm and plunging it into his lower arm. It dug right through the bone and out the other side. He roared at the top of his lungs, gripping his fingers into a fist as I ripped out the knife. I smiled at his blood gushing out of his arm. I moved to his other side to where his good arm was and sliced the blade into that arm. He tried to hold off his cries but once I hit that bone again he began balling like a baby.

"Well, you should fucking know." I sneered and dragged the blade straight down to his elbow again, but I made sure to separate the muscle from bone as I did this. Taylor took the opportunity to grab a knife as well and carve into his forehead while Rhian grabbed ten nails and a hammer and began nailing his hand into the chair.

"All these cries are in vain my dear." Taylor stated sickly sweet. She stepped away from him and smirked. I glanced at what she craved and laughed out. His blood poured from his forehead and mixed with his tears.

"Rhian look! I think it's fitting." I pointed out to Taylor's little message.

MURDERER

Rhian chuckled and nodded her head. "That's quite impressive." She laughed before continuing to nail his fingers down.

"Why?" He managed to croak out. Our dark eyes snapped to his. Taylor's face contorted to disgust when he just stared at her blankly. She let out a growl and then bashed him over the head again. He cried out, but I shook my head, placing the tip of my knife on his chest. I pressed it into his flesh, admiring the way his blood trickled out. He hissed a bit, trying to look strong, but those eyes gave away his pain. I stared into his and just smirked running my blade along his chest.

"Blasphemer." He whispered raggedly. My blade stopped moving as soon as the words hit my ears.

"What the bloody fuck did you just say?" Rhian snapped, taking a step closer.

"Blasphemer! You three will burn in hell for all eternity!" He barked with a strong voice, but boy was that foolish.

"Been there, done that, sug." I giggled, slicing deeper into his flesh. I felt my blade slide against his ribs causing that wave like motion to go through my hand. He screamed out in agony as Rhian began driving nails into his toes. More stitches ripped out of the sensitive skin making him cry out more. Taylor just grabbed the hammer again and whacked him across the head. His blood sprayed out onto us making me smirk even more.

Right then the doors burst open. Our heads snapped to it and I smiled widely when I spotted Brian, Jimmy, Matt, Zacky, and Johnny walking through. They all let out a small laugh when they spotted "Mr. Executioner". I ripped the blade out of his chest and ran up to Brian. As did Rhian and Taylor to Jimmy and Matt. They both caught them in their arm giving them loving kisses. Brian shot me a smile before pressing his lips to mine with a gentle kiss.

"Everything is ready." Zacky coughed so we could get back to business. My eyes snapped to his and I nodded.

"Excellent." I smiled, but then all of us snapped our heads to "Mr. Executioner" when he cried out in agony. Johnny was standing over him with a malicious sneer.

"Fucking piece of shit. You're the reason for the fucking mess." He snapped and then punched him straight into the jaw. He groaned out and spat out a couple of cracked teeth.

"All of you will be punished for your corruption and sins." He spat, making us growl. Matt walked up to him and lifted him up by his neck. The remaining stitches were ripped away, leaving a pattern of skin sewn into the chair. Taylor, Rhian and I all walked up to him with sneers on our faces.

"You creatures will burn again." He choked out, smiling sickly. I clutched my knife and sliced deeply into his side, cutting zig zag patterns. He squirmed and struggled, screaming out, but we all just laughed.

"Funny because we're all here again, so do tell how we will be punished?" Rhian laughed, walking over to the giant doors. The heat emanated and flames shot out as she opened the door.

"Yes, do tell because it looks like you're the one who will be punished," Taylor smirked as Matt carried him towards the flames.

"The Lord all mighty shall save me and cast thy souls back to hell where thou belong!" He boomed. I felt the anger boil up and grabbed my knife again and stabbed him straight into the back, dragging the blade down. I watched his blood spray onto anyone near him as he cried out. I brought my head to his ear and smirked. There was still enough life in him.

"There is no salvation where you're going." I whispered gently, but I saw the shivers shoot through him. I glanced at Matt and nodded my head. He smirked and threw "Mr. Executioner" into the flames. I smiled as his skin began to peel away. He cried out, trying to escape the fire pit, but the hot ambers burned into his body, flames licking his flesh away. Even when his muscles burned away, his bones struggled to get out, but before anyone knew it they burst into dust, disintegrating into nothing.

"Good riddance." Rhian mumbled, walking over to Jimmy. He smiled at her and opened his arms. She gladly walked into him and he wrapped his long arms tightly around her.

"Damn you three look hot when you're pissed like that." Matt laughed as Taylor smirked at him.

"Want me to cut up your ass?" She joked, causing him to shake his head.

"Rather not." He responded then capturing her lips into a kiss. I rolled my eyes, knowing that they were probably going to fuck in this room, sadistic bitches. I walked over to Brian. Johnny, Zacky, Jimmy and Rhian were all walking out of the room and back upstairs. We both walked out of the dank room, but Brian pinned me against the cold hard wall, making me groan.

"So, that little piece of business is taken care of…" He started, making me smile slyly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the fine hairs on his neck.

"And?" I smirked. He let out a small laugh.

"How did it feel?" He asked, staring into my eyes.

"Amazing, but it'll be even better when we get all the fuckers that did hurt us." I told him, pushing my hips into his.

"In time we’ll get them, but right now we need to make up for lost time." He smirked and then picked me up. I laughed and pressed my lips to his neck as he carried me to the bedroom.

My eyes snapped to the blood stained walls for a moment. There will definitely be more to add to the collection. Screams will echo through these halls, the scent of burning flesh, blood painting every room because we've only just started. My mama always protected me from the boogeyman and all the evils in the world. Well, evil is my master and there's no protection against it. Everyday people provoke the beast, provoke evil. They do it unintentionally and then for pure amusement. Since the beginning of man people provoked the beast, but the beast bit back. And until the end of time this will continue. This all leads to one conclusion.

Evil shall forever reign.
♠ ♠ ♠
And this is THE END!
This was a VERY fun story to write!
We hope you all enjoyed reading it!!
On that note, we ARE making a new joint story!
I'm posting the start of it right after I post this!
So go check it out!
It's called "Scars of Victory"
Another one that will be fun to write!! haha

Thank you to EVERYONE who commented and messaged this story!
NO SEQUEL!

-N