I'm Begging you To stay

Now I'm begging to stay

"Brendon I can explain." I pleaded
"Really?! How do you explain that?" I was in shock. Why would he be so mad, "That’s what I thought!" before I was able to get my composure back Brendon stormed to his bunk and closed the curtain to hide himself from me. As I was about to go and chase after him and try to apologize; Ryan still had me pinned to the sink.
"Ryan, please move."
"Why? Where are you going?" I looked at him confused, why was he keeping me here? Instead of asking once more I pushed him away and stormed out. What the hell was Ryan trying to achieve? I took a deep breath and slowly pushed the curtain of Brendon's Bunk.
"Brendon?" all he did in response was throw a pillow at my head, "Hey, now! Pillows are for peace not war man." I could tell he was trying to suppress a smile. I craftily squeezed in between the wall and his chest.

Note to self: Flexibility is not only useful in bed but in apologizes.

"What are you doing?" he asked wide eyed
"Better question is, what are you doing?" he looked into my eyes which made me turn into jelly.
Below a whisper he responded, "What were you doing with Ryan?" My eyes shot up at him and If I could move my arm I would have smacked his head!
"I wasn't doing anything with Ryan!"
"That’s not what it looked like." He tried to convince
"Were you there the whole time?"
"Well....no.."
"Exactly so why would you think I would have? Besides why do you care?"
"I'm not allowed to care anymore?"
"When did you ever start?"
"God Callie! Would you stop with this self pity! People have it harder then you!"
"Is that what you really think? You think, that I think, that the world has it easier then I do?" he didn't respond. My jaw dropped in disgust and I attempted to climb out of the bunk. Quicker then I had moved Brendon's hand found its way to my side pulling me back next to him.
"Brendon let me go!"
"Why are you running away? Why can't we finish this!"
"Because anything I say you won't listen to!"
"I'm sorry..." he whispered. I cracked a smile and bathed in my victory.
"What did you say." He noticed my vain traits appearing.
"I said I was sorry."
"One more time."
"I'M SORRY!" we both laughed and once again his lips met mine. It felt like the gummy bears I just ate were dancing around in my stomach! Slowly his hand crept up my shirt and I felt his silky hand against my skin. Unlike him I was frozen with excitement! The only thing that was moving was my lips and soon my tongue. Finally I got my hands free just enough so I could wrap them around his neck. Soon the bus came to a stop.
As Brendon pulled away I slowly opened my eyes to see a smirk on Brendon's face. Once again he made me blush! He swiftly got out of the bunk and stuck his hand back in to assist me down.
"Come with me."
"Where are we?"
"The driver needs sleep to ya know."
"Brendon I know that but where are we?!"
"Looks like were in some neighborhood. Oh. Look!" he pointed to an empty house with a pool. Before I could say no he yanked me off the bus and into there back yard.
"Brendon I'm not going in!"
"Why not?" he said with a puppy face
"Because I don't have my bathing suit on and oh yea it's not my or your pool!"
"Look I use to do this all the time back home! Do you trust me?" I took a deep breath and nodded, "Good, I was hoping you would say that." He began to undress
"What are you doing!?" I asked shocked
"Do you want me to swim in my jeans and kitson sweater."
"I guess not..." he just smiled and I followed his lead and began to strip down to my bra and boy short underwear, "Nice boxers!" I teased at Brendon
"Yup! It takes a true man to wear Elmo Boxers." I stifled a laugh.
"I'm scared its gonna be cold."
"Then we'll jump in together." He took my hand and without warning dragged me into the pool! My fears were right! It. Was. Cold.
"Oh my god it's to cold I have to get out!"
"But we just got in!" Brendon whined, "Would it help if I peed in the pool?"
"I rather you didn't!" I noted
"I was just offering!"
"I bet you were." He floated over towards me and grabbed my hip so I could sweep towards him. I could have sworn he was about to kiss me but before he could the lights of the house that owned the pool went on and Brendon once again dragged me under water! Brendon was facing the house able to see the house lights but I couldn't. making it hard to know when I was able to go back up! To bad Brendon didn't tell me he was about to DROWN me because I didn't get a big breath and I was lacking air!
As I attempted to try and get back up, Brendon pushed me back down! I tired to tell him I need air but he just push his body against mine and put his opened mouth against mine. At first Brendon's eyes were fixed onto the house until he noticed I was staring at him and he looked back at me even though the chlorine was stinging our eyes. The light in the pool dimmed signaling the lights in the house were off and I sprang up and gasped for air! The first sound I heard was Brendon's laugh!
"Are you laughing at me?!" he laughed louder making the owner come back down and turn on the lights. But this time I pinned Brendon against the pool wall making it impossible to be seen.
I let temptation take over and just kissed him as if nothing would happen afterwards. I didn't think of the awkwardness that would happen between us. I didn't think of Ryan and his attempts. I just kissed the man I like Loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep in mind that I wrote this a while ago and my writting has improved very much.
Thanks!