I'm Begging you To stay

Mr. Sandman bring me a dream

I pulled out the bed from the couch that I was going to be sleeping on. Brendon insisted I sleep in his bunk and he slept out here but I wouldn't succumb so he gave up and I decided to sleep out here. I laid there thinking if I had done the right thing. Things were moving so fast. It had been one day and I had ditched my parents, met a band, made out with the lead singer and started to fall in love. I always fall in damn love! Why me?! First Caleb and now Brendon? Speaking of Caleb, where was he? Was he back at home? Would I be going home? I mean I loved being out here. Would Brendon just send me packing at the end of the week? God what if Ryan was right? Was I his "flavor of the week"? I shook the questions that were bouncing around in my head away and closed my eyes and gave into my tired cravings.
I took one deep breath in and as I was about to exhale a cold hand covered my mouth preventing me from screaming. I opened my eyes but only could see darkness! I looked around trying to find something to help me escape his grasp but all I could see was the endless color black. As his lips presses against mine I had a sudden feeling of déjà vu. I search frantically for a sign of familiar ness but I still only found darkness. I lifted my hands to his face so he was at my eye level even though I couldn't see. As the bus drove under a road light and a little trickle of light escaped from the curtains I saw a hint of a face I had missed and now been frightened of. As he came at me for one more kiss I screamed hoping for an assist.
I woke up with my head on Brendon's lap and his thumb rubbing the side of my arm.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I was just having an adventurous dream."
"About?"
"About things that are Cu Cu Bananas!" he simply smiled. I pushed my self up and gave him a small peck on the lips and wrapped my arms around his waist with my head resting on his chest. I had stop trembling from my dream and warmed up to Brendon's body heat. As I zoned out to the pattern of his steady heart beat I reflected on my dream. The man I saw was cold and I would never imagine him to seem as heartless. Caleb never made me feel un safe, now I wasn't so sure.
"Are you hungry?" I shook my head which put a frown on Brendon's face, "You didn't eat yesterday."
"It's too early. How bout we get a bite later?" he shrugged his shoulders
"Well Callie Green I am hungry and I think there's froot loops calling my name."
"To late man, Spencer's hogging the box." Jon said while scratching his head.
"Damn it! Oh Spencer!" he said putting his arm around Spencer. When boredom took over I searched in my bag and found my cell phone. I cautiously turned it on and was surprised to find only 2 messages.
First Message
"Hey Callie it's me Caleb. I'm back in town and I really miss you! Your friends told me that you went to your family reunion. Ummm, Callie when you get back I would love to take you to dinner maybe pick up where we left off? That is if someone hasn't stolen your heart already. Okay so just call me when you get back."
Second Message
"Callie Green! Are you crazy! Why haven't you called me back yet! I am your father and I am worried sick! Please just call me and tell me you weren’t kidnapped! I love you Callie I hope you remember that!"

[i[Note to self: Call parent to reassure that you aren't DEAD!
Note to self 2: Never Give into ex? Open? Boyfriend relationship.
"Hello Callie." I rolled my eyes, "Oh Callie don't deny your feelings"
"Oh Ryan Ross when will you realize I won't ever like you ever!"
"Are you sure about that?" Ryan said with a raised eyebrow
"Yes I'm sure Ryan."
"Well if you change your mind," he put his hand on my thigh and my jaw dropped, "You know who to talk to." I moved his hand off my thigh and onto the couch. All he did was smirk at me. Ew.........
I was getting sick of these constant interruptions! Why can't me and Brendon just have a normal relationship without people trying to get in the way?!
♠ ♠ ♠
That was chapter six. Sorry but for grammatical errors. I'll fix them. One day.
This was pre-written and I'm transfering it from my quizilla to here. So, yeah, don't forget
that.