Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter Five Questions

Chapter 5
Questions:
"Julian?" I asked him, my smile dropping slightly. "Yes,"he replied cocking his head to the side again. It appeared to be something he did when he was thinking. "Did you hear a noise in here a few moments before I walked in?" I asked hoping that I would finally find out where it came from. His face grew a shade of red and he turned his face away so that I could no longer look him in the eyes.
"W-what exactly did you hear?" Julian asked nervously, still avoiding eye contact. I looked up and closed my eyes as I thought of the best way to describe the sound to him. "Hmmm, well it is kind of hard to describe exactly," I said trying to find the right words, "It was beautiful really, I'd never heard anything quite like it. I don't even know what I would call it though." I said cheerfully.
I opened my eyes then to see Julian standing even closer to me with a real smile on his face. His real grin was slightly crooked but adorable at the same time. I found myself just staring at him trying to keep this image of him with me. When he realised that i was looking back at him again he shook his head as if to clear his thoughts and that rosy color came back to his cheeks.
"Do you really want to know?"Julian asked slowly bringing his eyes back to meet mine. I smiled and nodded my head awaiting for his answer. "It was me," Julian replied, his eyes searching my own. I put on a full smile then, amazed that this boy could possibly make something as wonderful as that sound. "How?" I asked wanting to see him in action.
A surprised look crossed his face then he relaxed. "So you aren't afraid? You're not going to turn me in to the officials are you?" He asked with both blonde eyebrows raised. I laughed at him then. I hadn't really laughed in a long and it felt good. "What?" Julian asked furrowing his brows.
"Its not like you're breaking any of the rules. I don't see any creature comforts." I said smiling at him. His smile dropped then so that his mouth was in a straight line and my heart broke at the sight of his discomfort and sadness. "But what if I told you I was? What would you do then?" He asked, hope so clear in his eyes.
I stood there thinking things through. Julian didn't seem like a bad person, in fact I felt a strong urge to trust the boy standing before me. "I- I don't know. It may seem strange but I do want to trust you, I just don't know what to do." I said looking down, shaking my head. I stood like that, my hands over my ears looking down, trying to think things through when I felt something on my hands. I looked up to see that Julian had come closer and had placed his hands over my own. He had a knowing look on his face that said it had seen this before.
"Annabell," he said. It was the first time he had actually said my name and the way he said it made it sound like more than just a name. He made it sound like the radiance of the sun. "You don't have to answer me now if you don't want to," he continued then got a spark in his eyes and added, "Let's make a deal. I'll meet you here after you get out of school and I will show you how I made that sound. When you're ready of course."
He gave me a comforting smile that gave me a little more strength. "Okay," I said, "I'll try to give you an answer soon, hopefully." I said this more to encourage myself than him. I still needed to sort all this out. "I have to go now," I told Julian as I walked toward the door.
"Annabell," I heard as I was turning the bedroom door's handle. I turned my head to look at him and he had a pleading look on his face. "I will see you tomorrow right?" He asked. "Yes," I said with a small smile. "Goodbye, Annabell,"he said, that saddening look on his face replaced with another of his dazzling smiles. "Goodbye, Julian," and with that I walked out of the door, shutting it softly behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was looking at pictures to find someone that I could use as Julian and I found one! The only problem is I'm new to this site so I don't know how to put the picture up to show whoever is reading this. If anyone knows of a way please let me know. Thank you for reading!
-Haybel