Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter Twelve Opening Up

Chapter 12
Opening Up
*chapter 11 continued*
After Mrs. Waters comprised herself she looked back at Monica, "It may sound 'gross' but in all honesty it isn't bad. Now are there any more questions on the kissing matter?" She asked looking at all of us now.
When no one spoke up she continued talking, "There are many more intimacies but I won't discuss them. Lots of couples have there own way of letting their significant other know how they feel. It puts a personal touch to it that wouldn't otherwise be there. As you spend more time with your partner you will discover their interests and dislikes. That will help you get along well with your spouse so as not to upset them and hopefully they will do the same in turn."
Mrs. Waters paused seeming to give us time to discus. "Mrs. Waters?" Lucille asked. I was so happy that she was finally talking without being asked and it seemed that I wasn't the only one for Mrs. Waters' brilliant smile seemed even brighter, if that was even possible. "What is it sweetheart?" she asked warmly.
The corners of Lucille's lips turned up slightly as she continued, "Do you and your husband have anything special that only you do?" She didn't stutter or stumble on any words, she was improving so much in just one class. I smiled at her to let her know how happy is was for her and in turn her small smile grew larger.
"I don't know if we are the only couple who do this but we have a special word. When what we want to say is just to long or hard to say, or when we are too busy or out in public we say 'together'. The word 'together' for us can be anything really. That word can mean absolutely anything to us but it speaks louder to us than any sentence would," Mrs. Waters said this with a far off, dreamy like quality to her voice.
Anyone could clearly tell that she was madly in love with her husband and I bet it was the same for him too. She must really love her husband. Mrs. Waters suddenly snapped back to attention and looked at me with a warm and caring face, "I do really love my husband. He means the world to me." My cheeks grew hot as I realized that had spoken those words not thought of them in my head.
"Do you and your husband have a child yet?" Theresa asked, her normally stern face had softened up. It seemed that even she was touched by Mrs. Waters. Mrs. Waters turned her dreamy gaze on Theresa. "Yes, we do. We have a son. In fact he is about to have his coming just like you girls," she smiled and she closed her eyes, no doubt thinking about her son.
"May I ask what his name is?" Monica asked her permanent smile in place. "Of course sweetheart," she said warmly, "his name is Julian." My body went stiff when I heard his name spoken out in the open. I quickly loosened my firm body, hoping that no one noticed. It had to be a coincidence that this woman's son was named Jillian and nothing more, no connection of any sort.
I pushed the thought to the side and turned my attention once more to Mrs. Waters. We spent the last five minutes of class asking questions about what life was like after a coming. Well more accurately everyone else asked questions while I listened. When the bell rang I got up and said my goodbyes as I made my way to my Julian. Not Mrs. Waters' son.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was that chapter!? I hope you all liked it and once again if you have questions ask. Please someone comment! It gets kinda hard to write more and more chapters when I don't even know if people even like this story. Oh and a heads up I start school tomorrow so chapters will come and go they won't be daily. I write all of the chapters and upload them on my tablet and I can't take it with me to all my classes! Thank you for reading!
-Haybel