Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter Fourteen Sweet Nothings

Chapter 14
Sweet Nothings:
When I got home I was surprised that I had made it in time before my parents thought of me as late. I went over the same routine as always and pretended to be interested in the topics of tonight's discussion. In all honesty I was happy to finally go to my room and be alone for the first time that night. I loved my parents but I was just to preoccupied with what had happened earlier tonight to pay them any attention.
I pressed a finger to my lips as I lay on my bed. It felt as I'd my mind was stuck on the same thing and it was near to impossible to fix. Julian played through my mind. Everything about him. The way his voice sounds when he laughs, the way his beautiful grey eyes light up when he smiles, the way he cocks his head in the most adorable way when he thinks, everything.
All of those images replay themselves in my mind but there are two things that stood out from all the others. The way he looked so in control and completely at ease while he sang made my heart go out to him even more. Just watching that carefree look on his face and hearing that beautiful sound escape from his lips made me want to know all there was about song just to so he would have to show me again.
The other thing that I couldn't escape wasn't just in my mind but also in my body. I could still feel the way Julian's lips felt against mine. If I thought hard enough I could still feel the his sure hands on my back and the way my body seemed to fit perfectly into his.
When I closed my eyes I could still see the look on his face when we broke from the kiss. His eyes were a dark shade of grey and his cheeks were flushed with a rosy pink. His soft blonde hair was mussed up from my hands tugging and pulling at it. He had a mischievous aura about him with his crooked grin back in place.
I drifted off to sleep with thoughts of him flitting about in my mind. No nightmares came to me that night only dreams of what could be. I dreamed of Julian and I in a home of our own and a small child of our own.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought this was cute. Oh I was listening to Pandora while writing this and a song came on that I thought fit with Annabelle and Julian minus the whole coffee shop part. Its called Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg. If you having heard it uoi should check it out. I personally like it. Let me know what you thought of the song if you listen to it and about the story so far or what you want to come. Thank you for reading!
-Haybel