Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter Nineteen Black and White

Chapter 19
Black and White:
"Well your free to talk all you want now," Mrs. Waters said smiling. When no one made a move the man spoke up, "Come on now, there is no need to be shy here." Monica and Theresa made the first move forward as well as Matthew and Adrian. I looked over at Lucille, giving her an encouraging smile before moving forward to the boys in front of me.
I made my way over to the dark haired boy named Ethan. "Hello Ethan," I said sweetly not wanting to startle this shy boy. He looked up at me and I smiled at him, trying to get him to loosen up a bit. "Hi," he said barely above a whisper, "You're A-annabelle, r-right?"
I laughed lightly as he stumbled over his words. He didn't seem used to talking to others. "That would be correct," I said smiling up at him. He seemed to be just as tall as Julian. A small smile came across his face and his fingers stopped pulling at his fraying shirt sleeves.
"Hey, Ethan?" I asked him after I took a quick glance in Lucille's direction. She was still glued to her spot. "Hmm?" He answered his dark eyebrows raised. "I'd like you to meet someone, if that's alright." I asked hoping he would say yes. Lucille looked so scared and alone. "I guess," he mumbled shrugging his shoulders.
I smiled up at him and starting walking toward Lucille, checking behind me to make sure he was following. "Ethan, this is Lucille," I said when we arrived in front of the girl, "Lucille, this is Ethan." She looked up at him then back to the floor. I stepped closer to her, putting my hand on her shoulder.
She relaxed slightly at this and slowly brought her head back up to look at him. "Hello," he said, with a full smile this time, putting his hand out for her. She grabbed it shaking it as she spoke softly, "Hi." They seemed to hold hands slightly longer than required for a hand shake and when the finally let go there eyes never parted.
I left them as quietly as I could seeing that they were doing fine on their own. I backed up, watching them as I did so when I walked into something. Well it was more like someone.
The person's arms caught me before I fell down and I was brought against their warm and strong chest. "Careful there," the person chuckled before putting me back on my feet. I turned around to see who had saved me from falling and was met with startling dark eyes and silver hair.
'"Thank you," I said a blush creeping up my cheeks, "you're Wesley, right?" I asked. He smiled at me, "Yes," Wesley said with a bright smile in place. "Sorry for troubling you" I said. "Its quite alright, its not everyday that I get to save a pretty girl," he said with complete honesty.
A dark blush came across my face, "oh I'm, not uh m," my blush spread down my neck as I fumbled for words. "Oh but you are beautiful Annabelle. It was very nice meeting you," he said nodding his head in goodbye. I shook my head and put a hand to my burning face. These boys were so different and I had only meet three of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
So let me know what you thought I really don't know if anyone seems to like this story or not.