Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter Two Rules of the Society

Chapter Two
Rules of the Society:
The rules of the society are fairly simple and the ignorant believe that they are fair.
1.) Always listen to your commanders
2.) Never be late for curfews
3.) Never question what you are told
4.) Never attempt to use/create the creature comforts
5.) Never love anyone you are not instructed to love
Although there are only five rules they are still hard to follow for those who know that we have been wronged.
Our lives are planned out from the very beginning by the Officials. Each household has three people; a Father, a Mother, and a child. The parents go to their given jobs while the child goes to school to learn the rights and wrongs. At the age of 18 the child is done with their schooling and training and are then placed in their own home with their selected match. And the cycle repeats. Everything planned from the day you were born.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that both of the chapters are short but I am trying to space them out. I have others pretyped and will continue to write more chapters. I will try to hate daily. Again if you have questions u know what to do!
Thank you for reading
-Haybel