Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter 21 Doubts

Chapter 21
Doubts:
"Annabelle," Julian said with a worried expression on his face, "what happened?" he asked, reaching his hands forward to hold me before thinking better of it and dropping them at his sides in clenched fists. I whipped at my face, clearing the tears that had escaped before replying, "I," was all I got out before I was interrupted by the bell.
"Okay everyone, its time to go home," the man who I assumed to be Mr. Waters said loud enough for everyone to hear. All of us started moving toward the door and I glanced back at Julian just long enough to mouth 'meeting place' to him before turning back.
As I got closer to the door I noticed Ethan and Lucille walking next to each other as slowly as they could, glancing back and forth at each other. I laughed slightly to myself happy that they had both liked each other so much. It brought a pang to my heart as I thought about Julian and myself.
Ethan and Lucille's situation was fairly similar to my own. They both seemed to love each other though there was still a chance for them to never see each other again. I just hope that sweet and kind Lucille will never have to go through that. That there will never be a doubt in her mind that they won't be together.
All of this went through my mind as I walked out the door and toward the room that allowed Julian and I to be free and forget about our doubts even if it was just a short while.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm done with this story now cause no one really likes it so there won't be anymore chapters after this.