Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter 25 a Deal

Chapter 25
A Deal:
"When," my Mother started with tears in her green eyes, "when did my baby get to be so grown. You've gotten so, so brave Annabell. Its almost as if you don't need us anymore," she finish with the tears finally escaping and dripping down her face. It broke my heart seeing her like this but I had already made up my mind about not crying and I wasn't about to break from that now.
"I don't really know, Mother. It just seemed to hit me all of a sudden but I do know one thing. This new found strength didn't come all on its own. It was given to me by you and Father," I whispered staring down at them, my Mother's tears slowing down, "Both of you made me the person I am today by loving and caring for me, never once doubting in me. There won't be a single day that goes by that I won't think of you. I love you," I said falling into their arms once again.
"Okay," my Father said as he stroked my hair back from my face, "I promise but there is something you have to promise me," he said grabbing my hand. His strong and warm hands made me realise that mine had been shaking. "What is it, I'll do anything?" I asked with complete honesty. I loved my Father and would do just about anything he ever asked of me.
"You promise me that you will be coupled with an amazing boy and that you will love him with all of your heart. I couldn't imagine you living your life with someone you don't love, so you have to promise me that no matter what that you will love that boy or at least try. I don't know what I would do if I found out my baby girl was unhappy," he said the last part to himself.
I nodded my head at him before leaning in closer to him, "I will, I swear Father," I said with Julian on my mind. I know that it would be near to impossible for my parents to ever meet Julian but if they could I knew they would love him too. It would be impossible for them not to.
"Then we have ourselves a deal," my father said before placing a kiss on my forehead, "I love you so much kiddo," he whispered against my forehead before drawing me closer to him, rocking me back and forth in his strong and comforting arms. "I love you too Father," I said finally feeling at ease now that they had promised. My parents had never once broken their promises and I doubt they would now.
I pulled back from my Father to sit back down on the couch holding my Mother's hand once again and we stayed like that just talking. Me curled up against my father with my Mother's warm hands in mine and when there was nothing more to talk about we sat there together just taking in the comfort of each other's presence for the last time.
I fell asleep there with my parents holding me in their arms with dreams of what was to come tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope this makes up for the delay!? Let me know what you thought and thank you for reading!
-Haybel