Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter 28 the Boy

Chapter 28
The Boy:
I stared out the window as we drove to my new house, well at least I tried to. The windows were tinted so dark that if I hadn't been outside just moments before I would have never known if it was night time or daytime. I took my chances with the window though because the sight on the other side of me would have been even more uncomfortable.
The woman wouldn't stop staring at me. Her dull grey eyes followed my every move, her face never once letting me in on as to why she did this. This had been happening for about half an hour and I was starting to grow antsy waiting to arrive at the house. Not only to make all of this official but also to get away from this morbid woman.
Even though I know the house will look the same as the one I just left I still longed to see it. My heart raced as I imagined walking through the front door and meeting the boy I would be with the rest of my life. I could just see the spare room in the house that would eventually become a nursery.
I'd always wanted to become a mother and now that I was being coupled that dream of mine could become a reality, in time. I closed my eyes for a moment letting that image of a small child with light brown hair and beautiful grey eyes back and I clung to it. It would happen and he would be the one. We had promised each other and I intended to keep it that way.
All of a sudden I was being pulled and my eyes shot open to see the woman in font of me. She was standing outside the open car door with an annoyed look on her face, "I said move, we're here," and with that she backed up crossing her arms over her chest as she let out an exasperated sigh.
I climbed out of the car then and shut the door behind me. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I made my way up the walk way leading to my new house, completely forgetting about the woman behind me. I stopped in front of the door and glanced behind me to see the woman getting back in the car. "Its your house, walk in already!" she yelled at me when she noticed me watching her. She slammed the car door behind her and the car drove off.
I knew that these encounters with Society members were short and to the point but I was still surprised at how quickly she had left. Even though she wasn't a very talkative woman it still shocked me that she had not said anything to me besides a curt reminder of my newly acquired house.
Now I was completely alone. The thought scared me more than I thought it would. A shiver went through my body when I imagined being completely and utterly alone. I shook my head clear of those disturbing thoughts and brought myself back to what was important right now, not a nightmare made up of nonsense.
I turned back to the door and rubbed my hands on my pants. 'You can do this. Just open the door,' I thought to myself before grabbing the door handle. I turned it, letting out a deep breath before pushing it open. I stepped through and was treated with an empty room.
The room was just like the one at my parents' house the only differences being the coloring and the placement of the furniture. I closed the door behind me, now filled with confusion as I wondered where my couple was. I walked around the kitchen and living room, thinking maybe he was late, but when no one arrived I walked toward the hallway.
I checked the bathroom first then moved on to the first bedroom to no avail. Then an idea sparked and I cautiously made my way to the only room left. The room that was placed in the same spot as my old bedroom and Julian and my secret meeting place.
I stopped in front of the door and closed my eyes before opening it. I stepped through and closed the door, keeping my eyes closed the whole time. I stood there for a moment until I felt someone standing right in front of me. I slowly opened my eyes to meet the grey eyes of the boy I loved.
I jumped at him, throwing my arms around him not wanting to ever let him go again. "I always keep my promises," he whispered in my ear as he wrapped his strong arms around me, holding me even closer to him.