Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter 29 Husband and Wife

Chapter 29
Husband and Wife:
"Julian," I said as tears ran down my face. It seemed as if that was the only thing I could comprehend as I uttered it over and over again. I clung to him, my hands grabbing fistfuls of his black shirt and my legs wrapping around his waist. I buried my face into the crook of his neck taking in everything that was Julian.
"Hey," he said his playful tone turning to a worried filled one, "I'm not going anywhere," he whispered before guiding my face up to meet his, "I love you Annabell and there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that will ever change that. You're my wife now so please stop crying," Julian finished with a gentle smile in place as he whipped my tears away.
It felt as if my heart had leapt out of my chest when he had called me his wife. It had made it that much more real coming from his lips. "Okay," I said smiling back at him. "That's more like it," he said as he playfully poked my cheek, "this is the Annabell I fell in love with," he said placing a gentle kiss on my lips.
He pulled back with that goofy smile of his back in place and I started unwrapping my legs from his body to stand before him when he stopped me, grabbing ahold of my thighs with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I'm not ready to let you go just yet, besides I could get used to holding you like this," he laughed before pulling me even closer to him.
A blush crept up my cheeks at how close we were and the fact that we were alone didn't help matters at all. This would be the first time that neither of us had a set place to be; we had all the time we wanted together. That thought scared and excited me all at the same time.
I cleared my mind of those conflicting thoughts after deciding to just let go and not care about anything besides the boy in front of me. I had spent so long doing what was expected of me and not doing what I really wanted. I had been coupled with Julian by sheer luck and I wasn't going to waste that.
Julian had stopped laughing now and was giving me a quizzical look at my delay. I just smiled at him, looking straight into his grey eyes now that we were at the same level. I brought my face to his after seeing his expression change back to the one he had while teasing me. "I love you," I whispered against his lips before kissing him, closing my eyes in the process.
He relaxed into the kiss as soon as it began, no delay, as if he had known it was coming. I left one of my hands where it had been resting against his chest and brought the other up the side of his neck, tangling it into his soft hair that I loved so much. Julian's fingers tightened their hold on my legs when I tugged and pulled at his hair, causing goose bumps to rise on my skin.
Julian's kisses started to become more heated as they grew faster and harder. My lips tingled against the pressure and my body felt aflame with the heat our bodies created being this close. I could feel one of Julian's hands creep up my leg and rested against the bare skin on my waist. My shirt must have rolled up but I was grateful for this mishap. I loved the way his skin felt against my own. Even a small thing such as our hands touching excited me. It was like I couldn't get enough of any contact with him.
Julian then pulled away from my lips but his kisses didn't stop as he made a trail along my jawline, down to my neck. He stopped his descent at the crook of my neck where my collar bone and neck met and just when I thought he was done he nipped at the bone, before placing hot kisses on the same place.
My eyes shot open in surprise when he did this and it was then that I realised we had moved our position. Before Julian had been standing in the middle of the room and now he was sitting at the end of the bed. How I hadn't noticed was a mystery to me but it was to late to question now.
Julian pulled back from my neck smiling up at me with rosy cheeks. I brought my hands forward, cupping his face, and rubbed my thumbs back and forth across his cheek bones. Julian grabbed ahold of my hips before lying back on the bed, pulling me with him so that I now was lying on his chest.
I laid my head down on his chest, just listening to his heart beat. Julian brought a hand up, playing with one of my curls as the other wrapped around my body, holding me close. "I love you Annabell Rosenfeld " Julian whispered as he rubbed his hand up and down my side. My heart raced hearing my new name for the very first time. I nestled in closer to him before speaking, "I love you Julian Rosenfeld."