Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter Three Conflicting Thoughts

Chapter Three
Conflicting Thoughts:
As I walked home from school I thought about what was going to happen to me in just seven days. So many things were going to happen when I reached that seventh day. I would become an adult, attend my first day at work as a care giver, move into my very own household, and meet my match for the very first time. It was almost too much to handle.
I rounded another corner and saw my house at the very end of the street. My house looked no different than all the other houses but, I would still miss that pale shade of green that covered the exterior. I would miss sitting in the living room with my parents before bed as we talked about anything exciting that had went on in our day. I would also miss my family's small backyard the most.
My Mother and I had planted a small garden there with strawberries, cucumbers, and watermelons which we shared with the neighbours around us. And It was in that backyard that my Father had taught me how to ride a bike and would pick me up in his arms to comfort me when I would fall off.
All these memories of how my life was and thoughts of what my life will be like made me question whether or not I really want to leave. It was then that I made up my mind to ask my parents how they felt about turning 18. With my mind made up I picked up my pace but came to an abrupt stop when I heard a loud noise behind me. I turned but no one was there. The only thing behind me was a home that used to belong to Mr. and Mrs. Greene but the went into retirement two weeks ago.
I stood there for a few more seconds, trying to come up with a reasonable answer for the noise, when the banging sound struck again. I stood there for a few fleeting seconds before going against my better judgement and opened the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I lied I feel like putting all of my chapters up now just because I can. Hope you like it so far and thank you for reading!
-Haybel