Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter 30 the Visitor

Chapter 30
The Visitor:
I don't know how long we had been laying like that when there was a knock on our door. I stayed where I was, not wanting to have to leave his comforting embrace. "I want to stay too but we have things to do," Julian laughed, pulling me with him as he got into a sitting position. I could feel the laugh reverberating through his chest which brought a smile to my face.
I complied only because of the look he gave me. His grey eyes looked so innocent and saddening as he jutted out his bottom lip, feigning a hurt expression. I got up with a loud and exaggerated groan to let him know just how much I wanted to stay.
"Oh come on Annabell," Julian laughed grabbing ahold of my hand as he walked backwards to look at me. His grey eyes were so bright and happy and his signature smile was in place. My heart went out to him even more at that moment just to see him so happy and carefree. "Fine," I said with a genuine smile. "That's more like it," he laughed, turning on his heel to face the door.
Julian opened the door with his free hand, not letting go of mine. A man with brown hair and kind blue eyes stood in the entryway. He had glasses sitting atop his head which slowly slid down when he reached his hand forward for Julian. "Hello, my name is Jamie Bell," he said brightly after Julian had taken his hand, politely shaking it.
"My name is Julian Rosenfeld," Julian said smiling in return at the man, "please come in," Julian said as he stepped out of the way and spread his arm out in a welcoming gesture. Mr. Bell smiled his thanks as he stepped in and it was then that I realised just how much his kind and caring demeanour hid.
Mr. Bell was tall, even taller than Julian, and had a very muscular build with broad shoulders. He stood in front of us and I had to crane my neck just to look at his face. "And you must be Mrs. Rosenfeld," Mr. Bell said, placing his hand out for me as well. I took his hand hesitantly at first, afraid that he would crush my hand, but relaxed immediately when he shook my hand gently.
That alone proved my original theory that this man was kind and gentle hearted. "Hello Mr. Bell," I said smiling up at him. "Oh my, there is no need for formalities, we are neighbors after all," he chuckled, "please call me Jamie." It was a fair enough thing to ask and he was right after all. "Okay, Jamie," I tested out his name, "as long as you call me Annabell."
"You have yourself a deal, miss Annabell," Jamie said with an exaggerated wink. He then started laughing. It was one of those loud and cheerful laughs that just forced you to join in and so Julian and I did. Jamie Bell was certainly a happy-go-lucky man.
"We were all so excited when we heard that there was going to be a newly coupled husband and wife moving in here," Jamie said excitedly, "I wouldn't be surprised if you got more visitors, that is if you want to?" he asked with his eyebrows raised, "I know how it can be on your first day of being coupled. I'll just tell the others if you want your privacy." Jamie said with a knowing expression.
"Thank you Jamie," Julian said brightly, "it was really nice to meet you and I hope we get to have a real chat sometime but I really do want to spend some time alone with Annabell," Julian finished looking down at me, giving my hand a gentle squeeze.
"I'll have to take you up on that offer, Julian," Jamie said brightly as he backed up to the door, "I know the Mrs. is dying to meet you two. Goodbye Annabell, it was really nice meeting both of you," Jamie said turning the doorhandle. "Goodbye Jamie," I called out to him before he shut the door.
"See Annabell," Julian said as he brought me in his warm embrace, "it wasn't that bad, now was it." "Yeah, but why did you send him away? Jamie was really nice," I asked looking up at Julian. "Yeah he was nice," Julian said nodding his head in agreement, "but then I wouldn't have been able to do this," he said before picking me up in his arms and he kissed me. He held me so tightly to him that I could feel the rapid beating of his heart.