Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Needs

Chapter 42
Needs:
I awoke to the feeling of someone watching me. I opened my eyes to see Julian propped up on his arm, staring down at me with a lazy grin. His hair was mussed from sleep and his cheeks had a faint blush. At some point in the night he must have taken off his shirt because his bare chest was exposed. In the early morning light his pale skin sparkled and my fingers ached to touch him anywhere and everywhere.
"You look adorable when you're asleep," he whispered as he tucked a stray hair behind my ear. I leaned up and placed a chastised kiss on his lips before pulling back to get out of bed. Before I could get out Julian had caught my wrist, pulling me back down onto his chest and wrapping his arms around me. "You don't have to leave just yet do you?" He asked as he nestled his face into the crook of my neck, placing hot open mouthed kisses on my shoulder, "Its the weekend and we have it all to ourselves."
Julian's hands roamed over my body, one holding my neck in place as he continued to assault it with his kisses, and the other skimming all over. It slowly slipped under my shirt, his palm flat against my stomach as it ascended higher and higher. My head dropped back and my breath caught in my throat when he started to slowly suck at the pulse on my neck.
I pressed my back harder against his chest, wanting nothing more than to be closer. Julian groaned against me and something jabbed into my back. I reached behind me and my cheeks grew hot when I realised what it was. Julian hissed out his breath when my hand brushed against it and he pulled me tighter against him.
"Are you alright?" I asked out of breath. "Y-yeah, it just felt so good," he replied between ragged breaths. My cheeks grew hot as an idea popped into my mind, "Do… do you want me to do it again?" I asked hesitantly. I could feel him shiver against me before he spoke, "You have no idea what you do to me," he whispered before flipping us so that I was now lying beneath him and he hovered above me.
My eyes shot down and I could clearly see the bulge in his wrinkled pants. His chest was rising and falling rapidly and his cheeks held a rosy glow. "I want you so badly right now. I want you to only want me. To need me. Do you understand?" He asked as he rested his head against my shoulder. My eyes grew wide as I stared up at the ceiling, I had no idea Julian had felt that way. "I… why?" I asked still staring up at the ceiling.
Julian pulled back and looked at me, he gently grabbed my chin so that I had to look at him. "Because I love you. I was furious when you told me what that bastard did. I know what he wanted to do to you and I won't allow it, you're mine and only mine. All I saw was red when you told me he touched you with those dirty, vile hands and I want you to know all of this. I want you to want me the same way," his eyes were full of raw, pure emotion when he told me all of this and I felt my heart going out to him all the more.
He was a man after all and that carnal need was in him as well. In an odd way I was ecstatic about his possessiveness. It brought a burning in my heart and stomach at knowing that he wanted me that badly, that he needed me. I have been told that possessiveness was just greed and that one should never feel it but at the moment I wanted Julian all to myself and I know that feeling will be hard to break.
Julian was like a drug that I couldn't get enough of, I was addicted to him now. His kiss was like alcohol that numbed all coherent thoughts and made me want to drown in him. It felt like there was a burning sensation all over my body, almost as if someone had set fire to me and I reached for Julian knowing he could fix it like he has fixed everything that has ever happened in my life with him around.
He captured my lips in his and the world seemed to dissipate around us. I reached up and wound my fingers into his hair, pulling him even closer to me. My lips ached against the pressure but I continued on, the pain blending in with the effect he had on me. Julian put his hands under the hem of my shirt and soon had it up and over my head, leaving me in nothing but my pajama shorts.
I pulled him back down before flipping us so that I now straddled his hips as he lay flat on the bed. A look of surprise crossed his face before being replaced with a small smile as he rubbed his hands up and down my thighs. I bent over and placed kisses on the hollow of his neck and down his chest. One of my hands rested atop his shoulder for balance while the other played with the hem of his pants, causing the muscles in his stomach to visibly tighten.
Julian sat up and wrapped one arm around me to hold me against him while the other worked franticly to undo the button on his pants. I buried my head in the crook of his neck as I laughed at his struggles. "Hey, this is a serious issue," Julian said, still unable to release the button. I laughed again before pulling back and pushing him back down on the bed.
"Just let me help you," I said reaching for the button. It took a mere three seconds to undo the button and I looked up at him with an 'I told you so' look. He stuck his tongue out at me like a small child. I grabbed ahold of his pants on either side and roughly tugged them down until they were completely off. "There," I said before crawling back onto his lap, "Now do you want me to continue?"
Instead of answering me with words Julian roughly grabbed my hips and flipped us back over. He raised my hands above my head and pinned them there with one hand as his other hand traveled into the waist band of my shorts. "You won't be needing these," he said before tearing them off along with my underwear and throwing them out of sight.
He soon pulled his boxers off too, leaving no barriers in our way. "I'm not going to hold back anymore," Julian said with need so clear in his eyes. He barely gave me time to answer when he buried himself deep inside me after a quick nod of my head. My head rolled back at the sudden contact and my breathing became rough. Julian's grip around my hands loosened and I wrapped my arms around his neck, drawing him nearer as he continued into me. I dug my nails into his shoulders as the friction between us grew and grew.
His lips found mine as I started panting and all niceties were forgotten. I trailed kisses down the corner of his mouth and along his jawline and neck before reaching his shoulder. At that moment Julian hit a spot and I bit down on his shoulder to keep from crying out. Julian took this as encouragement and continued on in that spot and I had to dig my nails into his back from falling away.
The budding sensation in my stomach grew to become unbearable and I knew that I was close to coming undone. "Julian," I said trying to let him know, " Julian," I repeated again and he continued faster and harder in that spot. My legs wrapped around him as I moaned and panted from his assaults. His thrusts were like lightning trying to find the right spot to be grounded. He found my lips again and groaned into the kiss. I could feel myself coming closer and closer to the breaking point and it physically hurt not finding that release.
I whimpered against his lips as I searched for that breaking point and at that moment Julian flipped us so that I fell on top of him, causing him to go even deeper. I screamed out, biting down on my lip as hard as I could when he hit the perfect spot. He smiled up at me with a devious grin when he saw my reaction and he rested his hands on my hips to help guide me.
"What do I do?" I whimpered wanting to feel that sensation again. Julian moved my hips with his hands as a demonstration, "Just do this," he said. I tested it out and Julian's eyes shut tightly and his grip on my hips tightened. The electricity picked up between us rapidly as I continued rocking my hips against him and soon his were joining mine. That feeling I got when falling onto him now happening over and over again.
My head rolled back as that tight string inside of me snapped and my insides felt like putty. I fell onto Julian's chest and soon he flipped us once again and continued into me with renewed energy. The friction continued to build up again and soon I was back on that same ledge just dying to jump off into the sweet oblivion below. Julian trailed kisses down my neck and nipped at my collarbone as he pounded into me vigorously. I cried out his name as I fell off that cliff and Julian followed soon after.
Julian fell to the side of me and drew me in his arms, that goofy smile on his face. "You are getting really good at that," he said tucking a stray hair behind my ear. Little beads of sweat stood out on his hairline and his breath was ragged as he laughed, the laugh moving all throughout his body. I cuddled into his side and kissed his shoulder before closing my eyes. "I'm really tired Julian," I whispered as he gently wrapped his arm around me.
He laughed again and placed his chin atop my head, "That's to be expected Annabell." Julian grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers as he brought my hand to his lips. "Hey Julian," I whispered against the pulls of sleep. "Hmm," he mumbled against my hair. "Do you think we could plant a garden?" I asked thinking about the tiny garden I grew up with. "If that's what you want then sure.." is all I heard him say before the darkness encompassed me.