Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Seeds

Chapter 43
Seeds:
I woke to bright sunlight jabbing through my eyelids. I turned onto my side and pulled the blanket over my head to try and go back to sleep but no matter how hard I tried sleep escaped me. I threw the blanket off and over my head with a sigh and looked at the alarm clock next to the bed that read 12:27 pm in bright green. My eyes bugged at how late I had slept in and I turned to wake Julian up as well but he wasn't there.
I quickly got out of bed and threw on a pair of shorts and the first shirt I saw, before walking out of the room. "Julian?" I yelled as I walked down the hall. I walked into the living room and saw a hunched figure through the sliding glass door. As I drew nearer I saw that it was Julian and he was laying out fertilizer in the corner of our yard. "Julian, why'd you let me sleep in for so long?" I asked after sliding open the door.
"Well I," Julian said as he turned around before stopping. He brushed a hand through his hair, causing a smear of dirt to appear on his forehead, as a grin formed on his lips, "I like the outfit," he smirked. I look down to see what all the fuss was about and realised that the shirt I had grabbed was not my own. I was wearing a grey shirt of Julian's that hung loosely over me and came so long that it covered up my shorts. "I'm trying to decide if my shirt is the only thing you're wearing, do you mind if I check?" Julian teased as he waved his fingers at me.
I rolled my eyes at him as I tied up the hem of the shirt and joined him in the corner of the yard. "So what are you doing?" I asked eyeing his grass stained knees. "Well, Annabell dear, I am preparing a garden for you," he said as he came to stand behind me and draped his arms over my shoulders. He smelled like the earth and something else, something entirely Julian.
"Already!?" I asked as I tilted my head back to look at him. From this angle he was all sharp edges, from his cheek bones to his jaw line. "I don't understand why you're so surprised. I told you earlier that I would go and get everything while you rested," Julian laughed at my confusion. "Oh," I said with my cheeks growing hot, "I guess I fell asleep before you said that."
"Well then, it was a mission accomplished," he chuckled, ducking his head into the crook of my neck. "Eww, Julian!" I said as I playfully smacked his arm. "Oh I think you enjoyed it as much as I did," he laughed as he spined me around so that we stood chest to chest, "maybe even more." Julian placed a kiss on my forehead before walking over to a small box. He pulled out packs of all kinds of seeds, "So what do you want? We have strawberries, bell peppers, cucumbers, watermelons, and tomatoes. Now personally I'd want the strawberries, tomatoes, and cucumbers but its up to you," Julian said as he spread the packs out in his hands like cards.
"You're amazing you know that." I smiled as I walked closer to look through the seeds. "Yeah, yeah, now come and pick the seeds so we can plant them already," he said while nodding his head. "How about we do the ones you wanted, there's always next year if we want to change them out," I said as I pulled out the packs of seeds we needed. "If that's what you want," Julian said nonchalantly but the light in his eyes gave away his excitement, "Oh, I have one more surprise!"
Julian held up his hands in a motion that said 'wait here' and walked around to the side of the house. In a few seconds he came back carrying a small tree. "I also got this, its a peach tree," he said grinning widely as he plopped the tree in front of me. I wrapped my arms around Jace's neck and went up on my toes to place a kiss on his lips. Soon he had his arms wrapped around my waist as he held me against him.
He smiled against my lips, "So you like it?" "No, I love it!" I said with a little jump. "Then let's get planting," Julian laughed as he spined me around in his arms before placing me back on the ground.