Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

a Child's Dream

Chapter 44
A Child's Dream:
Julian and I had been kneeling in the dirt and digging around for nearly two hours when we placed in the last of the seeds. I sat back on my heels laughing as I looked at how dirtied we had gotten. Julian had dirt streaking through his light locks and grass stains up and down his jeans. He had damp dirt precariously splattered up his forearms and face. I continued laughing as I stared up at him.
"If you think this is so funny," he said as he motioned to his body all while wriggling his eyebrows, "then you should see yourself." Julian leaned forward and reached for my hair, when he pulled back he held a few blades of grass. He shrugged his shoulders and held an expression that said 'I told you so'.
I laid back on the grass and stared up at the late afternoon sky and soon after he had joined me, interlacing our fingers as I rested my head on his shoulder. "You know what?" I asked, still staring up at the sky. "Hmm?" Julian asked as he played with one of my curls with his free hand. "I used to imagine what my life would be like after my Coming and out of all those ideas I never once fathomed something quite like this."
"Oh really?" Julian asked as he sat up and pulled me into his lap, "and what exactly had you imagined?" "I always thought that I would move into a wonderful and new house and meet my match for the first time. That we would have kind neighbours and that when I went to work as a caregiver that I would work to solve something for the better of all the people, that I would make a difference. That eventually I would have a child with my match and that the three of us would live a happy and ordinary life."
Julian wrapped his arms tighter around me and rested his head on my shoulder, "Do you not think that I could give that life to you?" I laughed a little at that before replying, "No. I don't think you could." Jace sat there silent for a moment, not lifting his head off of my shoulder, "Why not?" He asked as he buried his face into the crook of my neck, even when I turned to meet his eyes.
"Because there has never and won't ever be an ordinary day with you in my life. You have already exceeded every expectation I could have ever set for you and I believe that you will continue to do this in anything you do," I said as I searched and waited for his grey eyes to lift. "Really?" He asked lifting his eyes to meet mine. I nodded my head before an impish grin spread across his face, "Well, there is still one thing you envisioned that I haven't given you."
I thought it over in my head, trying to figure out just what he meant by that and my cheeks grew hot when I realised what he was implying. "Julian Rosenfeld!" I yelled feigning a look of disgust, "How could you possibly imply something like that, and to a lady as well!" "Annabell Rosenfeld!" Julian played along, holding a 'hurt' expression upon his face, "I was merely insinuating that I could help you with your work. Why on earth would you doubt my manners? With accusations like that I fear it is you who threatens my virtue."
I couldn't help myself after his last sentence. I bursted out laughing, falling against his chest for balance. Julian had given up the act as well and smiled down at me with that wide and goofy grin of his. I whipped at the tears that had escaped from all of my laughter before relaxing against his strong and warm chest again. Julian wrapped his arms around me once again and rested his chin atop my head as he let out a long sigh.
"In all honesty Annabell, I'd be happy to give you that dream of yours as soon as possible or later on. Ultimately the decision is up to you because I've already made mine," Julian whispered as he gently rubbed his hand up and down the length of my arm, "I know that I would love our child with all my heart and I also know for a fact that he or she will be the most perfect child. Our child would be unstoppable."
Julian laughed for a moment before silence settled in, "All you have to do is tell me when and I'll try my best. Hell, I'd give you the world if I could," he placed a kiss on my shoulder before standing up and pulling me with him toward the sliding glass door. "Come on Annabell, I'm starving," he laughed as we walked toward he kitchen after sliding the door close behind us.