Status: I know that im bad at summeries but please give this story a shot! It may seem a little confusing in the begining but if anyone has any questions whatsoever feel free to ask away! Enjoy the story!

A Song of Change

Chapter Six A Scary Start

Chapter 6
A Scary Start:
I was surprised at how much darker it had gotten outside as I walked the rest of the way home. The sky behind me was a dark blue while the setting sun before me colored the sky in pinks, purples, yellows, and dark reds. I stared at it for a while longer before I walked through the front door of my house.
My mother was in the kitchen setting up dinner while my father sat on the couch in the middle of the living room. Both of them looked up as I walked in and my father let out a sigh of relief as if he had been holding his breath for a long time. "Where have you been, Annabelle?" My Father asked with a worried tone.
I walked over to him and hugged him, letting him know that I was completely fine. His once tense body relaxed as he drew his arms around me. "I'm fine really. I just got distracted." I pulled back slightly so that I could look at his face. "I was thinking about my Coming. Were you nervous when you close to your Coming?" I asked one if the many questions that had been racing through my mind. I hope this one actually gets answered.
"Well," he started as I sat next to him on the couch so that I could clearly see him, "I was. But I wasn't afraid. My nervousness was more of an excited nervous. I was excited about meeting who I was going to marry and be with the rest of my life," He looked at mom as he said this last part. Both of them smiling at each other before he continued.
"I was also excited about becoming a father. I know it may seem a bit scary now but when it does happen you will be happy it did. This is just like riding your bike," my Father said with a knowing smile. I smiled back at him because I knew he was right. I must have fallen off of that bike a dozen times and every time it was scary but when I remember being so happy when i finally stayed on.
"Thank you Father,"I said giving him another hug before going to the kitchen to help Mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter I have rewritten so it may be a little while til chapter seven. I will try to write it tomorrow but I'm going to Michigan on Sunday and school starts Friday so chapters will be slow. I'll try to keep up and thank you for reading!
-Haybel