Status: This is a work in progress, some content is still being perfected, so bear with me! Thanks!! <3

Dream Catcher: The Exile

Shadow is one of the last of his kind, known as a Black Blood in a dimensional world of a race known as Dream Catchers. Their job is to keep the human mind at peace in the night, or whenever someone's eyes are closed, and their brain is oblivious to the world around them. Dream Catchers are Peace Keepers. A Black Blood in their society is considered a stain to the race. Their unique abilities to live among the humans and to practice types of magic foreign to their dimension is considered dark, and dangerous. The Parliament has banned the last of them from working as a Dream Catcher, instead they are kept, watched, and shunned in their own society. Shadow has fallen in love with a regular Dream Catcher, Ebony Twilight, and for that and his crimes of disobedience and thievery he is banished into the human world where he finds that there are many dimensions, worlds, and races out there that are far more accepting. He ends up in a house with a group of exiles from the other realms and falls in love again, forgetting about the girl who he thinks moved on. When Ebony and Shadow's friend Evander Talyn escape the Dream Catcher realm to find him, they are all in for more surprises than they expected and a whole lot of trial and discomfort. Now, it is up to Shadow to fix his broken past, mend hurting hearts, choose between two loves, reunite his family, and save his friends. . .
  1. Dream Catcher: The Exile ~ Prologue
    Ebony's point of view- an introduction.