Status: In process

Love Is Dead

Chapter 1

Rikki

A loud scream echoed through the house.

"Sissy, what was that?" My little sister asked, worry in her eyes.

"I don't know... Girls, stay here, okay?" My 7 year old self replied back. They all nodded.

I made my way up the stairs and looked through the crack of my bed room door.

My mom was tied to my bed, my step-dad trying to inject something inside of her.

"NO!" I yelled, trying to tackle my step-dad to the ground.

"Move, bitch!" He slapped me, causing me to hit my head against the wall.

"Sweetie, please leave. Mommy's going to be fine!" My mom forced a smile, tears in her eyes.

He slapped her. "Did I say you could talk? Shut up!"

My bottom lip trembled. "Daddy, what's that?" He grinned evilly. "If you must know, baby girl, I'm going to put bleach in your mothers veins."

I gasped. "NO! LEAVE HER ALONE!" I cried.

He just laughed, inserting the needle into her wrist.

"I love you, Rikki." Her face was pained, then relaxed instantly.

"You..." My step-dad slowly turned to look at me, pure evil in his eyes.

I swallowed hard. "Come here, sweetie. I'm not going to hurt you." He held his arms out. I knew better, though. I tried to run away, but he grabbed my arm and threw me on top of my mothers limp body, holding me down by my neck.

"We're going to play a little game, okay? It's called Daddy says. Daddy says to take your pants off."

I squirmed under him, tears rolling down my face.

"Fine, if you don't want to play, maybe your little sisters do?"

"NO! OKAY!" I took my pants off. My little sisters have been untouched and knew nothing about the abuse that has been going on for years.

My dad yanked my panties off and forced himself into me, causing me to scream out in pain. I covered my eyes, crying harder.

"Look at me," He moaned. I shook my head. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" He tore my hands from my face and kept me pinned down by my arms.

"Yeah, you like that? You're just a slut, just like your mommy. I guess the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree." He laughed manically.

*******

"No......NO!" I thrashed my head back and forth.

"Rikki, sweetie. Wake up." My grandmother shook me awake.

I shot up in bed, gasping for air. "Oh, nana!" I embraced her, crying in her shoulder.

"It's okay, baby. You have to get ready for work, though. Breakfast is on the table whenever you're ready."

I wiped my face and smiled at her. "Thank you, nana."

She smiled back at me, closing my door on her way out.

I sighed and threw my self out of bed, making my way towards the shower.

"Rikki, could you get table 2 for me, please? I have to leave early. Jonathan sliced his finger open trying to make dinner and has to get stitches." Nicole asked, untying her apron that hung around her waist. I giggled at her husbands clumsiness. "Didn't he learn the last time he tried to make dinner?" I asked, recalling the time he ended up in the hospital with a 3rd degree burn on both hands. "Apparently not," She grinned, "Bye Rik."

"Bye Nik." I smiled, making my way towards table 2.

"Hello, my name is Rikki and I'll be your server today. Maybe I interest you all with a drink to start with?" I smiled sweetly at the 4 guys around the table.

"Rikkardo?" One of them cocked their heads at me.

"Gustavo?" I cocked my head back at him.

"RIKKI! OH MEIN GOTT!" He got up, engulfing me in one of his famous bear hugs. "It's been so long! How have you been? How's your nana?"

"We're both doing great, nana and I! Gott, look at you! Have you been working out?" I put my hand on my hip, studying him. He rolled his eyes. "You've always been such a kiss ass."

I fake gasped, putting my hand over my heart as if I'd been shot. "That hurts deep, Gusti." He playfully shoved me, and we both laughed.

One of the guys cleared their throats.

"Oh! These are my band mates." He gestured towards the rest of the guys. "That's Bill, Tom, and Georg. Guys, this is my unbiological little sister." He said, ruffling my hair. I rolled my eyes, and smiled at the boys. "I'm Rikki."

"Hi," All of them smiled back. All except one. I caught the one with cornrows, Tom, Gustav said, staring at my chest. I raised my eyebrow.

"My eyes are up here, pervert." Tom blushed, and Bill smacked him in the back of his head. Gustav sent him an evil glare and Georg tried his best not to laugh.

I chucked, shaking my head. "Drinks?" I opened my notepad, ready to write.

After getting their orders to them, drinks and food, Gustav caught my attention again.

"What time do you get off tonight?"

"Um, at 9." I replied, looking at my wrist watch.

"Do you feel like hanging out? We're going clubbing." Bill spoke up this time.

"Yeah, sure. Just text me the address and I'll meet you guys there around 10:30. Sound cool?" I wrote down my number on a sticky note and handed it to Gustav, hugging him before walking away.

Gustav

"So, how do you know her?" Georg asked after deciding she was far away enough to start talking about her.

"Our grandmothers have been best friends since grade school, so we pretty much grew up together. I haven't seen her since she was 10, though." I looked down at my hands, remembering why it was that her and her sisters got taken away from her home.

"She's hot." Tom said, smirking.

"Don't you dare, Kaulitz. You stay away from her, she's had enough shit happen to her for you to be coming in and making it worse on her." I threatened. My eyes grew wide, realizing what I had just said.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Tom challenged, clearly interested in the topic.

"Forget it." I mumbled, looking away and crossing my arms over my chest.

"No, Gustav. You brought it up. Tell us, what is it that makes her life so much worse than anyone elses?"

"I said forget it! I've said too much than I should have. Either way it's none of your business, Tom. Just please, stay away from her. You can have any other girl, just leave that one alone."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

We ate the rest of our dinner in silence.

Rikki

*I'll wait for you guys outside* I texted Gustav.

*Nonsense. Tell the guard your name, he'll escort you in.* He replied.

I sighed. Curse my socially awkward nature.

I smiled sweetly at the guard. "Rikki Koch."

He looked down at his clip board before looking back up at me. "Right this way ma'am."

I followed him towards the VIP section and walked in.

"Rikki!" Gustav smiled at me. "Come, come." He patted the seat in between him and Bill.

"Do you want a drink?" Bill looked at me.

"Yes, but I don't mind getting it." I laughed, getting up.

"I'll come with." He followed me towards the bar. We both sat down at the bar stools in complete silence.

"So, a band huh?" I asked, trying to spark conversation.

"You've never heard of us?" He asked looking at me.

"I don't know. Gustav never told me what the band was named. Vodka, please." I looked up at the bartender.

"Make that two. We're Tokio Hotel." He smiled widely, showing all of his teeth.

I giggled, taking my shot. "So you're the oh so famous Bill Kaulitz? I used to listen to you guys in highschool."

He took his shot. "Used to? Why'd you stop? 2 more shots please."

"I mean, I still do. Just not as much as I used to. I only listen to you guys when I'm feeling down." We both took the shots he ordered for us.

We kept talking like this for a while, absentmindedly taking shots as we go.

"Wanna dance?" Bill slurred.

"Fuck yeahhhhhhh" I dragged out my h, slurring back.

We made out way to the dance floor and I started grinding on him. He took hold of my hips and starting grinding with me, pushing himself harder against me. He turned my body so that I was now facing him, and cupped my ass with his hands. I smirked up at him, looking him in the eyes. Is it me or are our faces closer to eachothers than normal? He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. It was over so fast I started questioning if it even happened. The look of lust in his eyes said that it did, so I grabbed his face and pulled him into another one.

Bill

Our hands were wandering under each others shirts. Rikki's a really good kisser. Wait, what? I pulled away and looked at her, and immediately felt guilty. I felt what Tom felt when he saw Rikki, so I know I shouldn't be kissing her the way I am. "We should go back to the others." I said in her ear. She nodded and I followed her back to the VIP section. I hope Gustav doesn't get mad at me.

Rikki

I touched my lips. Did that really just happen? I feel like I just kissed a brother. Gross, incest is definitely not my thing. Like, imagine me kissing Gustav. I shuddered at the feeling.

"Kalt?" Gustav asked. I nodded, "Just a little, but I'll be okay." I smiled at him.

"I want ice cream." Tom spoke for the first time tonight. We all looked at him. "Me too." Georg agreed with him.

Georg and Tom looked at Bill with pleading eyes. "Fine!" Bill rolled his eyes, smiling.

Tom and Georg got up, running to the car. "Seriously, I swear they're 5." Gustav chuckled.

"Do you guys want to go inside or through the drive through?" Tom asked, pulling up to Baskin Robins. We all shrugged, and he parked.

"What do you want?" He smirked, turning to me. I looked up at the menu. "Vanilla ice cream cone with sprinkles?" I gave him puppy eyes. He laughed, shaking his head and told the person our orders.
I clapped my hands, and ran to Gustav. "ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM! Oh hey, you still have that scar on your arm!"

"Well, it IS a scar, Rikki."

I rolled my eyes. "How did you get that scar, Gustav?" Bill asked, entering our conversation.

"Yeah, Gustav. How DID you get it?" I smirked at him.

He looked away. "I fell...."

"Did you now? Because I'm pretty sure you got it when-" He slapped his hand across my mouth.

Bill raised his eyebrows.

I threw Gustav's hand off of my mouth and got up so he couldn't do it again. "HE GOT IT BECAUSE HE KEPT CALLING ME DICKI RIKKI SO I PUSHED HIM OFF HIS BIKE AND HE FELL INTO A THORN BUSCH AND HE HAD TO GET STITCHES."

"YEAH? SHE HAS A SCAR ON HER ASS SHAPED LIKE A HEART BECAUSE SHE WANTED A TATTOO AND THOUGHT CARVING IT IN HER SKIN WITH A NEEDLE WOULD DO THE TRICK."

My jaw dropped.

"How do you even reach that?" Tom came up, handing me my ice cream.

I smirked at Gustav, who looked away obviously not wanting to answer.

"Gustav did it for me!"

Georg, Bill, and Tom busted out laughing and I joined in. Gustav blushed.

"AW is Gusti blushing?" I pinched his cheeks.

"NO!" He hid his face. "I WAS 8 OKAY? And she is damn evil, let me tell ya! She threatened to... wait nevermind......." He stopped himself, remembering what I threatened to do.

"No, no. Go ahead, tell them Gustav. What did I threaten to do?" I smirked, my hand on my hip.

He sighed. "She threatened to tell my mom that I've been wearing her make up and heels." He hung his head in shame.

Everyone was clutching their sides. "Oh mein GOTT that is so funny!" Tom wiped a fake tear away.

They dropped me off at my house, and when I reached the door I remembered that I didn't bring my key. "Shit." I took off my heels and jumped on my trashcan on the side of my house, pulling myself up on the roof. I walked towards my bedroom window hoping that it was open and pulling off the screen. "Yes!" I silently cheered to myself, crawling into my bedroom, closing my window behind me.

Tom

"Seriously, Gustav. Is she even human?" Georg asked as we all watched her break into her house. Gustav laughed, "I wouldn't be surprised if we found out that she wasn't to be honest with you."

"So she's always been like this?!" Bill asked, amazed. "Um, yes but no... She's always been outgoing and adventurous, but somewhere between the time she left and came back she's changed quite a bit. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy." He sighed. Everyone was quite.

She seemed fine to me. I can't understand what Gustav meant when he said she had a hard life. She seems too sweet, too delicate to have anything wrong with her. I sighed, driving back to our hotel.