Status: Active

Miserably Loving You.

Leighton

Today was the day. Today was mine and Gage's very last day of vacation without Violet. There was still about a week left of the vacation as a whole... But I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about where this was gonna go.

Gage was affectionate before, but god damn after New Years he was at a whole new level with it. Not that I was complaining at all, it was cute that such an innocent face could flip into this complete horny mess within seconds but I really wasn't sure how this was going to go over with Violet.

I don't know what all Gage has told her about us, but I can't imagine her knowing her brothers dick has been in her sweet previously untainted best friends mouth is going to go well.

I just hope that if she needs to take it out on someone that she ends up taking it out on me instead of him.

"You're being awfully quiet." Gage said softly as he ran his fingers down my chest.

"Just thinking about tomorrow." I sighed. "She's gonna be back around four."

"Yeah I know... I've been pretty on edge about it too." He sighed and snuggled closer to me. "We're gonna have to be extra quiet now..." I tried to look at him to see if I heard him right, but his teeth were already sinking themselves into my neck before I could even try.

"Fuck, Gage..." I groaned "My moms downstairs."

"I know." He pressed a kiss against my throat before sucking on the skin near my pulse. I had to bite my lip pretty hard to suppress the noises my body was dying to make, but then he pulled away all too soon and smiled down at me. "See, I think we'll manage."

"I may be able to keep quiet, but you... You I don't know about." I chuckled and lifted myself up a bit so I could kiss him. He smiled against my lips after a second and pushed away from me gently. God he was being such a fucking tease right now.

"I am pretty loud, aren't I?"

"Mhm." I tried to get his attention back on me, but he just wasn't having it. "Babe..."

"What? Your mothers downstairs!" He giggled and I couldn't help but to scowl. Playfully of course, but a scowl never the less. "Oh don't be like that. I won't leave you hanging for long, I promise."

I huffed and puffed for a minute but then there was a sound downstairs that actually stopped both Gage and I from breathing.

"Leighton! I'm home!" Shit. Shit shit shit. She wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow. What the fuck?! "You better have pants on!"

Gage looked at me before getting off of me quickly and fixing his hair. He looked fine but I probably looked like a fucking mess. It was still pretty early so we could play off on the "Gage just came over to wake me up and hang out" card, but what's the point in lying? Ehh, I'll let Gage take the lead with his one.

"Yeah I'm dressed. Come in." I shouted back and soon enough she opened the door and peeked her head in.

"Oh hey Gage! Mom didn't mention that you were already here."

"Oh... Weird." He chuckled and shrugged. "I mean I've basically lived with you guys for years so I guess it's not much of a surprise."

"True." She chuckled and made her way completely in my room. She took a seat between Gage and I and huffed loudly. "So no ones going to ask how my trip was?"

"No." I said and Gage kicked my foot. "Ow." I wasn't going to ask, no matter how many times he kicked me. She left and I was still pretty bitter about it. Even though I had the best vacation because of her absence, it still would have been nice to have my sister here.

"How was your trip Vi?" Gage finally asked when he noticed I wasn't budging.

"It was great." She pulled out a set of keys from her pocket and tossed them next to me. "Dad got me a Moped." I stared at the keys blankly before sighing. "What?"

"That's awesome Vi." I said, not wanting to start a fight. He was clearly trying to buy her love but whatever. I didn't have to drive her to school anymore so... Hooray.

"What color is it?" Gage asked and I think Violet said it was green but I tuned out of their conversation until Violet started poking my neck.

"What's that?" I glanced at Gage who was bright red.

"What does it look like?" I knew she was trying to embarrass me, but I didn't care. I liked that Gage left a mark on me. I plan to wear this with pride.

"It looks like a trashy hickey." She snapped and I saw Gage's face drop out of the corner of my eye.

"You're not coming back here and shitting on mine and Gage's relationship. Either bite your tongue and be happy that your best friend and brother are happy, or you can go back to Dads house; but you're not starting this shit up again."

"You're right, I'm sorry." She sighed. "But a hickey Gage? Really? What else have you two done?!" Her tone was lighter now so I decided to leave these two alone. So I got up and kissed Gage's head and told him I'd be downstairs if he needed me.

When I got down there my mom was at the door talking to someone so I went and peeked over her shoulder to see who it was. I don't know why I did this, maybe it was because my mom looked tense? I don't know, but I thoroughly regretted it.

"Oh Leighton! Just the person I wanted to see."

"Hey Dad." I grunted and hoped that my clear disinterest would shine through that, but he just kept smiling.

"I got your presents right here!" He lifted up two tote bags and tried to hand them to me over my mother and I wanted to be polite and take them and thank him, but... I couldn't. I just didn't have it in me.

"That's okay. Just donate them to people who actually want them." I could taste the venom from those words once I saw my Dads face. So before I made an even bigger ass out of myself I left them and went in the kitchen to hide out and wait for my mom to come in and chew me out.

I pulled out some chips and dip and started stuffing my face to show how little I cared, I even had my back turned to the kitchen entrance just to further the point but as soon as the front door closed I felt the same fear I used to feel when I was a kid in trouble wash over me.

But then I felt two arms wrap around me from behind and heard my mom softly sobbing, so I turned around and wrapped my arms around her tightly as she cried.

"I'm sorry... I just, I try to do everything for you kids... I give you guys everything I can and he just swoops in and gives you guys these lavish gifts after not caring about you guys for so long... That just meant a whole lot to me Leighton."

"Of course Mom." I kissed the top of her head and let her take her time pulling herself back together. "He can't buy my love."

"I know." She grinned and wiped her eyes. "He left the presents though if you change your mind."

"Not even remotely interested. We can go donate them later." She nodded and hugged me again. "Why don't you invite your man friend over for dinner and games tonight?"

"That sounds like a good idea. You pick where we order tonight?"

"Sure!" We heard footsteps coming down from upstairs so my mom went to go call her boo and I went to meet Gage down at the bottom. He had a concerned look on his face but Violets lack of discretion cleared up his reason behind it quickly.

"I can't believe you did that Leighton. You broke Dads heart." She huffed and tried to put her phone in my face but I just gently moved it away. "Leighton, you might not like him, but he's still your father."

"Seriously Vi, thin ice right now." I took Gage's hand and brought him over to the couch and pulled him down onto my lap.

"We spent days looking for the-"

"Violet Isabelle McQuinn! Drop it." My mom barked and Violet clammed up faster than I thought humanly possible. My mom and I exchanged looks as Violet sat down on the other end of the couch. She was pouting, but it wasn't too obnoxious to comment on.

At least she was finally quiet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Violet continue being a turd? Will the bullies bother Gage more? Will Darren find a better date than Violet for prom? Will Leighton and Gage finally consummate their love? Who knows! I sure don't! We'll find out together ;)

Thank you
rawrritsjess
Gem_Jar93
Sarcastically Blunt
&
Alexeerumis


For your lovely comments!