Dare to Dream

Well, this book is really complex and going to be really long so i'll just put the prefix here. . .

"
I can still remember the day when I stopped living. The day when all that we had fought for was gone, lost forever in the infinite abyss of a dream, that would never be dreamed again. I can no longer remember the sun nor the beauty of its light. I can no longer feel the warmth of his hand against mine. The softness of his voice still lingers in the air, in my mind, only to be muffled out by his screams I heard so very clearly, yet he was so far away. So far away. . .
In this day and age a person is hardly remembered after death as who he was. All there is now, all that is left is a name, a simple name. A definition of what you are. Another lifeless soul will be disregarded everyday among the streets, only to be recognized by a simple nameplate forever embedded within the skin. I was more than a name to him however, I was more than just another picture to be drawn, another soul to be vanished. My name is Selestuna and one day, you might too see me laying in the streets amongst the others who have met their demise, but now you’ll know who I am. You’ll know the truth. You’ll know what really started sixteen years ago. . . "

This book is about a girl named Selestuna, a controlling evil race called the Casanthropes, her only joy in life, Amarious, and her fight with a little girl, to use their ability to dream, to escape from the world and a horrible death.