Sequel: Union

Family Reunion

The Blackmailer

The two little love birds slept the night away at the Waterfront Plaza. Rose woke up before Tre did and she went to puke her guts out in the bathroom.

Tre woke up when he heard her and he got out of bed and put on his boxers. He went into the bathroom where he saw her leaned over the toilet and wearing his dress shirt from the night before. "Are you okay babes?" Tre asked.

Rose jumped slightly not expecting him to be there. "Ah, yeah I'll be okay..." she grumbled. She finished up and she wiped her mouth and flushed the toilet. Thank god this place had complimentary mouth wash, because she didn't have a tooth brush.

Tre smiled at her kindly as she spat out the mouthwash and turned to him. "Aw, I hate seeing you sick."

"Trust me, there's more to hate being sick, then just seeing me be sick," Rose laughed.

"Yeah I know," Tre said and he hugged her.

"Do you want to get going soon?" Rose asked.

"Yeah sure if you'd like; I hope you don't mind but I'll just drop you off at home. Me and the guys were going to meet up at the studio today; I'm sure you and Claudia could find something to do," Tre said.

"Yeah okay, sure that's fine," Rose said as she walked out of the bathroom and started getting ready to go.

"Do you think I could have my shirt back?" Tre laughed.

Rose smirked, "No...my shirt."

"Oh okay, I see how this is. You're going to make me strip you aren't you? Oh well, here I come!" Tre said and he darted towards her.

Rose wailed as she jumped on top of the bed and jumped back and forth trying to avoid him. "Hey stop! I said it's my shirt!" Rose laughed.

Tre finally caught her and he wrestled the shirt off of her leaving her bare chest exposed. "Ha, ha, my shirt..." Tre said and he put it on and fixed his tie to go under the collar.

"Hmm, you suck," Rose said and she put her own shirt back on and her jeans.

"I love sucking..." Tre smirked.

Rose hit him, "Aw, you're cute."

***

The two left the Hotel and got back in Tre's SUV. Before Rose knew it they'd pulled up at Tre's villa. Tre gave her a kiss and she hopped out. He drove away and she went inside on her lonesome. During the months that Tre had been dating her again she had been around Claudia quite a bit and the two women had built an acquaintance type relationship.

"Hey Claudia it's Rose," Rose said as she came in the front door. But instead of being greeted by Claudia she was greeted by Frankito. "Hey Frankie," Rose said, returning him a greeting.

"Hi Rose," Frankito said in a cute voice and he hugged her.

Rose smiled, "Is your mom around?"

"She's upstairs and Ramona's visiting!" Frankito said happily.

"I'm going to stay with you from now on," Rose smiled.

"Really? Did daddy invite you?" Frankito asked excitedly. He was well aware that Rose was pregnant with his daddy's baby.

"Yes he did," Rose laughed.

"Wow cool... Can we stay up real late and watch movies?" Frankito asked.

"If your mommy will let you," Rose grinned as she looked up at the top of the stairs and there stood Claudia.

"Hi Rose," Claudia said coming down the stairs. "Frank just called me from his cell phone and informed me you're living with us now," Claudia laughed. Behind Claudia, Ramona slowly followed.

"Yeah, well he just asked me last night," Rose said nervously. "Hi Ramona..."

"Hi..." Ramona said and ran down to be beside her brother.

"Well I guess you probably know where Frank's bedroom is, so you can go hang out up there is you want. Or we're about to go out to the movies and see Harry Potter, so if you want to come see it with us that'd be alright too," Claudia said.

"I'll come to the movies with you guys," Rose said and as she heard Claudia call Tre, Frank she suddenly remembered that she used to at one time as well.

"We're going to the movies?!" Frankito shouted.

"You bet babe," Claudia said.

"Yah!" Frankito said jumping up in the air.

"Ah do you have an outfit I could change into, by any chance? This is the same thing I wore yesterday and it's starting to feel a bit gross," Rose said to Claudia.

"Sure come upstairs, I'll fix you all up."

***

An hour or so later the group of four arrived at the movie theatre. Rose was a little bit bummed she couldn't be around Tre. But she wasn't about to act bummed in front of his kids, she wanted them all to have a good time.

Claudia bought all their tickets and they all found seats in the movie theatre. As the movie started Rose got a nice craving for a hotdog and she left to find the concession. She walked about the right speed for someone who was five months pregnant.

"Hi there, what can I get for you?" the woman at the counter asked.

"Ah I'll have two hotdogs with onions and a thing of nacho's and cheese and a large root beer," Rose replied.

The woman gawked at her like she was a pig. "Will that be everything?"

"Ah yeah..." Rose confirmed.

"That will be $14.63 please," the woman said.

"Hmm, damn movie theatre prices..." Rose grumbled and pulled a miscilaneous twenty out of her pocket. She didn't actually have her own cash, but since pregnant with Tre's child he let her know that supporting her was the least he could do.

The woman gave her back her change and and her food followed shortly after. "Thanks..." Rose said sarcastically and she turned around with her food.

While on the way back to the movie theatre she started picking at her nacho's and she felt sick all of a sudden. "Ah, fuck..." she muttered and she quickly ran into the nearest washroom. So what if it just happened to be a men's washroom. She put her food down on the counter and barfed in a urinal. Good thing nobody saw it, the only other person in here sounded like they were in a stall.

Rose flushed the urinal then rinsed her mouth out with some water. "Ah, god... " she sighed quietly as she held her sick stomach. Just then a stall door flew open and out stepped her sister.

"Whoa Sarah, what are you doing in the guys bathroom?" Rose asked.

"Oh shit Rose...what are you doing here?" Sarah said and she looked like she'd seen a ghost.

"Ah Claudia invited me to come see Harry Potter with the kids," Rose replied, gawking at her sister suspiciously.

Sarah closed the stall door behind her quickly, "What are you doing in the guy's bathroom?

"Ah I had to throw up, and it was the closest place I could see to do it," Rose said.

"Oh that makes sense," Sarah said as she looked up at the ceiling nervously.

"So you never told me why you're in here. But never mind, who are you here with?" Rose asked.

"Ah, just myself. I wanted to see Pride and Prejudice," Sarah replied, fidgeting her own long dark hair in her hand.

Rose heard a sound coming from the stall very suddenly. "What was that? Oh well, I'm going to go back and watch the movie now, so I guess I'll see you later," Rose said and she picked up her food and left the washroom.

Just then the bathroom stall door opened again. "Is she gone?"

"Yeah she's gone, I'm so glad I walked out first and not you," Sarah said, looking inconspicuously about the washroom..

"I think we should stop seeing each other. I'm starting to feel really bad."

"Why do you feel bad? I think we're awesome together. And I absolutely love making out in dirty bathroom stalls," Sarah giggled evily.

"She's pregnant and so sick. I just...you have a boyfriend and I have your sister."

"Tre you're mine. And we'll continue meeting each other whether you like it or not. Because if you bail on me, I'll blackmail you," Sarah threatened.