Sequel: Keep Bleeding Love

Bleeding Love

Bleeding Love

"I wouldn't drop you," he kissed her cheek.

“Sure,” She scoffed.

“El,” Zacky kissed the back of my neck, making me shiver.

"Zacky," I whispered pulling him back into a kiss by turning around.

"If you can't beat them," Cordelia grumbled and kissed Matt's lips.

“Whoa,” Someone said from behind us. “My brother is kissing an unfamiliar girl.”

"Oh," Zacky pulled away and smiled. "Hey Matt."

"Matt?" I asked turning around. "Another Matt?"

“My brother,” He stated, nodding.

“Oh,” I turned to the other Matt and waved. “Hi, I’m Ella. Zacky’s girlfriend.”

“He got you?” He scoffed. “How in the hell…”

"Nice Matt," Zacky rolled his eyes as Matt and Cordelia chuckled. "Matt, shut up, Cordy you too."

"Cordy?" the other Matt turned and raised his eyebrows. "How the hell did you get her too Matt?"

“I’m just that good,” Matt smirked.

“Well,” The other Matt huffed. “I’m too pissed right now, later.”

“Bye.” Zacky half waved and turned me around. “Where were we?”

"Right here," I pulled his lips to mine and kissed them softly.

"Let's play pool!" Cordelia shouted.

“Fuck you,” I mumbled against Zacky’s lips and smirked. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, pressing mine back as I giggled.

"How does Zacky kiss?" I questioned as the boys slept on the ground, apparently they were tired.

"Really good, why?" Ella asked.

"I was curious."

“Why?”

“You laugh a lot.”

“Oh,” She smiled softly, rubbing Zack’s back. “It’s funny, because it feels so magical.”

I smiled and nodded as I turned to look at Matt, "He's really sweet," I smiled. "He's a good kisser too."

"I can tell," Ella laughed.

“What a conversation,” I chuckled as the boys stirred.

“El,” Zacky grumbled.

“Yeah?”

“Lay down with me.”

"Isn't it?" she giggled as she laid down beside Zacky, curling up to him.

"Night Ella," I whispered.

"Night Cordelia."

“El,” Zacky whispered in my ear from behind me.

“I’m sleeping,” I whined. “What?”

"I want to kiss you," he whispered.

“Zack-“

“Please?” He whined softly, making me flip over.

“Fine,” I pecked his lips quick. “Happy?”

“No,” He frowned.

"Fine," I grinned and kissed him again, he pulled me closer and rubbed my back as we kissed slowly.

"I think I may love you," Zack whispered.

“Zacky-“

“Shhh,” He hushed me and pressed his lips to mine again, his hands sliding up my sides. "You don't have to say anything."

"I was listening," I mumbled biting my lip.

"Me too," Matt whispered. "He loves her."

“You really think?” I asked softly, watching Zacky attack Ella with a pillow across the room.

"I kind of do," he nodded slowly as he watched too. "He acts like it."

"Wow," I said slowly.

“Yeah,” He nodded.

“Zacky!” I laughed as he spun me around in circles, laughing like a maniac.

"What?" he laughed as he slowed down and pulled me into his arms. "To fast?"

"To dizzy," I mumbled laughing.

“I’m sorry,” he kissed me softly, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Zack,” I said softly. “What you said last night…”

“What about it?”

"I just wondered," I mumbled. "Do you really love me?"

“Well,” He thought for a moment. “Yeah, I think I do.”

"Really?" I smiled as I kissed his lips.

"Yeah," he whispered.

“Then,” I took his hand and interlaced his fingers with mine. “I think I love you, too.”

"Really?" his eyes widened in shock as I nodded. "I can't believe it!"

“Well,” I began blushing. “I do love you.”

“And… I love you,” He pulled me into the most magical kiss I’ve ever shared.

"Matt," I mumbled looking at Zacky and Ella.

"Yeah..."

"You want to head to my house?" I looked over at him with a smile.

"Why?" he smirked.

"Time alone?" I shrugged.

“You mean?”

“I might.”

"You might?" he double checked.

"I might."

"Then let's go," he started walking off towards the stairs, I laughed and followed him to the car where we out of Zacky's house and barely got out the door before he scooped me up in his arms and kissed me.

“Just take me to the house, will you?” I mumbled against his lips, making him nod frantically and drop me in the car.

“Let’s go!” He smirked, tearing out of the driveway.

“Zacky,” I whimpered as he bit my neck.

"To hard?" he asked softly.

"Near blood," I laughed.

“I’m sorry,” he kissed the spot softly and ran his hand up my shirt.

"I'm sorry Zacky," I pulled away his hand. "I can't do that."

"Why?" he whispered.

"I still feel..." I sighed. "I can't explain it."

"I won't unless you want me too," he kissed my forehead.

“I…” I thought for a moment. “I do.”

“Are you sure?” He looked me dead in the eye as I nodded.

“I love you Zacky,” I explained. “I want you to be happy.”

"This isn't about me Ella," he whispered. "I'll be fine just holding you."

“I know,” I nodded. “But you really want to. And I do too, I’m just… Scared.”

"I'll be careful and slow," he nodded. "And at any time you want me to stop, I will."

"Agreed," I mumbled as he pulled me into another kiss.

"Matt," I whispered as he kissed my neck while pulling my jeans off. "Stop kissing my neck and kiss me."

“Okay,” He took my jeans fully off and came back up to my face. “Do you really want to? It seems a little… fast.”

"This seems assbackwards." I mumbled as I kissed his lips. "I really like you."

“It’s just,” He sat up and sighed. “I don’t want to rush things.”

“Its fine, Matt,” I smiled. “We don’t have to.”

“Zacky,” I said softly as he slipped off my top. “Please be gentle.”

“I will,” He promised and kissed my belly button, pushing me down onto his bed.

“Okay,” I nodded as he wiggled out of his jeans and ripped off mine. He unclasped my bra, throwing it across the room and smiled softly. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Ella,” He nodded and hooked a thumb on the side of my thong. “Ready?”

“Yeah,” My eyes teared up, from happiness and fear, as he slid my underwear off my ankles and dropped his boxers.

“Please,” I cried. “Don’t hurt me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment it!