Sequel: Keep Bleeding Love

Bleeding Love

Bleeding Love

“Well, excuse me,” Ella cleared her throat. “She was mine first.”

"When did we ever turn gay?" I pointed to the both of us. "Far as I remember we've always liked guys."

“Me too,” She nodded. “But I felt left out.”

"Oh," I nodded slowly. "Well, I love you too."

"You better ho, I was you're first pimp."

“You so own me,” I chuckled, making her nodded.

“And Zacky owns me.”

"I thought I owned Cordelia?" Brian asked confused. "I kind of bought her at lunch last week, remember?"

"Oh right," Ella nodded. "I forgot, sorry Cordy I sold you."

“Oh,” I nodded slowly.

“And I sold you, Ella,” Zacky smiled.

“What?!” Her jaw dropped. “To who?”

“My brother.”

"By the way, who had a pink slip with my name and model number on it?" I asked with sarcasm really deep in the words. "Seriously."

"Well," Brian held his hand out and then pulled out his wallet, grabbed a pink paper and held it out. “I have your receipt, your mine.”

I started laughing as he held his hand out for mine, "I guess I'm yours, sorry Matt."

"Now wait a damn minute!"

"I have proof, later dude. I'm dancing with the Queen," Brian twirled me towards the dance floor.

“Brian,” I chuckled. “What are you doing?”

“Dancing with my property.”

"You could have just asked for a dance idiot," I laughed as he twirled me again.

"And where would the fun have been in that?"

“Well,” I sighed. “I see your point.”

"Mhm, I'll get to dance with you and still piss off Matt, now that is fun," he grinned as he dipped me and then twirled me while standing back up. “How much do you like Matt?"

"I like Matt a lot, he's very sweet and sensitive guy Brian, I think he's one of those guys you rarely get to see in a lifetime," I nodded and then furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?"

“Oh, no reason.”

“El,” Zacky kissed my ear.

“Hmmm?”

“Let’s dance.”

“Okay,” I smiled softly as he took my hand and twirled me around, pulling me close to him. “I love you.”

“I love you, too, Ella,” He nodded and kissed me softly. “So much.

“Isabella,” Someone tapped my shoulder, making me turn around and come face to face with…

“Luke?” I gasped.

“El,” He said softly. “I just wanted to apologize.”

“Luke, I-“

“No, please,” He whispered. “I’m so, so sorry for hurting you. I shouldn’t have done it…”

“No you shouldn’t,” I shook my head. “But thank you so much for apologizing. It means a lot.”

“Your welcome,” He smiled. “Are you dating him?”

“Who Zacky?” I nodded. “Yeah.”

“Dude,” Luke looked to Zack. “Hold her close. She’s such a great girl.”

“I know,” He held me as tight as he could, Luke grinning.

“Thanks for accepting my apology,” He walked off, making my eyes tear up.

“Ella?” Zacky turned me around and wiped away a tear.

“I really liked him,” I wept softly. “A whole lot.”

“I know,” He kissed my forehead. “Do you want to go?”

“Yeah,” I said as he picked me up and carried me to Brian with Cordy.

“Oh my God,” Cordelia stopped dancing and turned to me. “What happened?”

“Luke apologized,” Zacky stated. “I’m going to take her back to my house, maybe hang out with the family.”

“Okay,” She nodded. “See you later, Ella.”

“Bye, Cordy,” I half waved, Zack taking me to his car and sitting me in the passenger seat. “Aren’t you parents out for dinner?”

“Yeah,” He smirked and got in the driver’s seat, starting the car.

“But-“

“She doesn’t need to know,” He explained and pulled out of the parking lot, quickly speeding to his house. “C’mon.”

“Carry me?” I asked softly, making him chuckle and pick me up bridal style, kicking his front door open.

“Honey, I’m home!” He laughed, Matt running out and grinning.

“Hey!” He waved. “Home so soon?”

“It’s a long story,” I stated as Zacky sat me down. “How’s it hanging, Mattie?”

“Long, hairy and hard to carry,” He nodded in seriousness.

“Good to know,” I giggled as Zacky tugged on my hand.

“Upstairs?” He pouted.

“Yes, yes,” I looked up to him and smiled. “Matt, cover your ears.”

“I always do,” he sped off into another room as Zack pulled me up the stairs, into his room, and pushed me on the bed.

“Well,” I laughed. “A little rough, dontcha think?”

“I’m horney as fuck,” He stated, ripping off his shirt as I began to take off mine. “No!”

“What?”

“I want to undress you!”

“Fine, fine,” I laid back and watched as Zacky hurried out of his pants and climbed on the bed, straddling my hips. He stared straight down into my eyes for a few minutes before I cleared my throat.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” He shook his head and reached behind me, grabbing the zipper of my costume. “You're… Just so amazing.”

“Zacky,” My eyes teared up. “Thank you.”

“No, thank you,” he inched the zipper down slowly. “For being with me.”

“Oh, well then,” I giggled. “You’re welcome.”

“Okay,” he smiled and kissed my neck. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said impatiently. “How long are you going to drag this out?”

“As long as it takes to torture you,” He looked up to me and smirked.

“You're so evil,” I moaned as he pulled the zipper to the bottom of my back and pulled off my pleather leotard. He ran his fingers across the top of my thighs and literally ripped my black stockings off, leaving me in just my underwear.

“Ready?” He kissed just above my panty line as I nodded anxiously. ”Good,” He pulled my thong down to my ankles and stroked me softly.

“Oh, just fuck me will you?!” I almost screamed, making him reach up and pull off my strapless bra. He then slowly tossed it across the room and kissed above my right breast. I growled eagerly and slid down his boxers, roughly grabbing his hips and pulling him into me. “Yes!”

“I’m the horney one?” He laughed and pumped in and out slowly, making me arch my back and moan.

“Stop accusing me,” I ran my fingers through his hair, grabbing the back of his and pulling him down flush to me. He smirked, gradually gaining speed, and dug his fingers into the skin on my hips. “Fuck, harder…”

“You got it,” He began furiously bucking, making me scream his name.

“Zack!”

“Oh, Ella,” He leaned his head back and grunted. I scratched my finger nails down his chest, ripping some skin off as I did so. “Fuck, Ella, skin!”

“Sorry,” I chuckled lowly and kissed his abdomen. He pushed himself flat against me and bit my neck. ”Zacky!”

“Zachary Baker!” Someone boomed from downstairs, making us both jump.

“Oh, fuck,” His eyes went wide. “My fucking dad.”

“Shit!” I yelped, neither of us moving.

“Zachary Baker!” The voice yelled. “Down here! Now!”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” He whimpered as he pulled himself from me, grabbing a pair of pajama pants with a big t-shirt and handing them to me. “Get dressed, babe.”

“Okay,” I nodded slowly and pulled on his clothes, him putting on his boxers. “Zacky, I’m scared. They didn’t know we were making love…”

“They do know,” He grabbed my hand, clutching it tightly, as we walked down stairs and sat on the couch.

“Zack!” His mom screamed. “In the kitchen!”

“Yes, mom.”

“Good luck,” I let go of his hand as he trudged into another room, followed by his parents.

“I can’t believe you, Zack,” His father growled. “We thought you knew better.”

“I love her!” Zacky cried out, making me frown.

“I don’t want you seeing her anymore!” His mom barked. “Ever!”

“Oh,” My eyes teared up as Matt sat down next to me, pulling me into a sideways hug.

“Ella,” He whispered as I rested my head on his shoulder. “I’m so sorry.”

“It wasn’t your fault,” I cried softly.

“Don’t cry, El,” He kissed my forehead.

“Your parents don’t want us to see each other anymore,” I stated.

“Oh, Ella."

“I called her parents and told them everything!” His mom squealed angrily. “She’s getting her now!”

“You’ll never see her again,” His dad added, him and Zacky walking back out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment some or no more Bleeding Love.

Image