Sequel: Keep Bleeding Love

Bleeding Love

Bleeding Love

“Ella,” Zacky sobbed, holding his arms out as I ran into them, screaming into his shoulder. “I love you, Ella. More than anything.”

“I love you, too, Zacky,” I cried and grabbed his face, pulling his lips to mine.

“Your mom will be here soon, Ella,” His mom walked out, growling at me.

“Okay,” I pulled away from Zack and nodded.

“Ella, I’m so sorry,” Zacky intertwined his fingers with mine as we both bawled.

“Its okay, Zacky,” I reassured.

“No it’s not!” He screamed. “We won’t be able to see each other again.”

“Zacky,” I frowned and wiped his eyes. “Don’t cry.”

“I have to,” he rested his head atop of mine. “I love you; I can’t stop telling you that. I love you so much…”

“Zacky,” I looked up into his eyes. “I love you more than anything else. More than my parents. Cordelia. Anybody.”

“Ella,” My mom rushed into the house and grabbed one of my arms, pulling me away from Zacky. “Let’s go.”

“Mom,” I whimpered and held on to Zacky’s hand for dear life.

“Isabella!” She barked, yanking me hard enough to get me off of Zacky and into her car. “You’ll never see him again.”

“Okay, mom,” I cried and leaned my head against the window as it started to rain. “Okay…”

"That was fun!" I squealed as Matt picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Okay but this isn't."

"Oh it so is for me," he popped my butt as he walked up the steps to Zacky's house. "Zachary!"

"What?" he walked through the kitchen doorway with tears rolling down his face, I jumped off Matt's shoulder and ran to him.

"What happened?" I grabbed his face and looked at both his pretty colored yet strange eyes.

"My parents found me and Ella together, we're not allowed to see each other again," he swallowed hard as he looked me back in the eyes. "I love her so much Cordelia."

“Oh, fuck, Zacky,” I whimpered “What were you two doing?”

“They were supposed to be out for dinner,” he cried. “Me and Ella made love and they heard.”

“Zack,” I kissed his cheek and wiped away the falling tears.

“I love her…”

"And who is this?" an older man stood in front of the kitchen door looking at everyone, mainly me.

"This is Matt's girlfriend Cordelia," Zacky pointed to my Matt with a sigh.

"Are you two having sex too?"

"What?" I asked wide eyed as I shook my head. "No sir, waiting."

“Good,” he nodded and shot a glare at Zacky before walking away.

“Fuck,” Zack rubbed his face and whimpered.

"It's okay..."

"I'll never see her again," he whispered looking away from me as I hugged his stomach. "Mom said their moving now."

"What?" I asked wide eyed as I looked up at him.

"They are going wherever her aunt is, they left an hour ago," he whispered as I turned around picking up the ends of my dress as I ran out the door, past both Matt's and Brian.

"Cordelia wait up!" Matt shouted chasing after me, but I didn't stop until I stood in front of her house, I slowly opened the front door and looked around.

"Ella?" I whispered lowly as I looked around. "El are you here?"

"She's gone baby," Matt pulled me in a backwards hug.

"She's gone," I whispered. "My best friend, Zacky's girlfriend, she's gone."

Zacky stared at the house and dropped to his knees. “Fuck!” He sobbed. “I loved her!”

"I'm going to be so lost without her," I mumbled lowly as I looked around the place.
♠ ♠ ♠
The sequal will be up tomorrow!

Image

Image