Sequel: Keep Bleeding Love

Bleeding Love

Bleeding love

"Sorry," he grinned, he had no alcohol on him, maybe trying to trick me.

"I know you're not drunk," I whispered.

“Fuck,” He chuckled.

“I’m not that stupid.”

“Obviously,” He rested his chin on my shoulder and watched Zacky strangle Ella in a hug.

"Luke called," I whispered causing Matt to tilt his head towards me, I sighed and continued. "I told him I'd get him back and he said he was saving me the same pleasure he gave Ella."

"He won't touch you."

"I'm going to get him back," I looked at Matt's face.

“Don’t,” He shook his head. “Just let it go.”

“I… I guess I’ll try,” I sighed.

“Guys,” El squeaked. “He’s crushing my back.”

“You love it,” I smirked.

"I do not," she growled slightly. "It kind of hurts."

"You love it," I repeated.

"Fine!" she screamed. “Yes, as a matter of fact, it’s pretty fucking hot!”

"I rest my case," I leaned back and grinned. "Anyway, what are we going to do now?"

"Wait for my mother to come home," she whispered. "So I can tell her."

"Do you want me too?" I asked softly.

“No, I think I will,” She nodded slowly, her eyes widening. “Hands!”

“What?”

“Zacky! Hands!”

"Zacky," I snapped which made him recoil his hands away from her front side.

"Sorry," he shrugged.

“Excuse his behavior,” Matt chuckled. “He’s drunk."

"Zacky," I sighed as I leaned back. "You damn drunk."

"Couldn't help it," he shrugged again. "I chugged it."

"What did you give him?" I looked at Brian who was laughing softly.

"Jack Daniels," he grinned.

“Smooth,” I chuckled as he spun El around.

“Your really pretty,” He slurred, smiling dopily. “You know that?”

"Yes thank you," she turned back around with wide eyes. "Help me."

"Zacky back off man, she's had a bad day," Matt warned Zacky.

"I'm off," he said drunkenly. "Totally off."

"So," I leaned back and noticed Matt was staring down my shirt. "You like anything you see?" I asked like a smartass but he grinned and nodded. "Jackass."

“Yep,” He nodded, smirking.

“Get a closer look, man,” Brian ran up, pushing his head down to my chest as I screamed.

"Damn it," I rolled off the couch and lay on the floor sighing. "Brian I'm going to kick your ass."

"If you can catch me."

"You're drunk, my grandma could catch you," I laughed as he fell over the couch and fell to the ground.

“Are you sure you didn’t down some?” El chuckled.

“Positive.”

"Sure?"

"Dude," I rolled my eyes as I climbed back on the couch and sat down. "Last time was enough for me until I turn thirty."

"True," she nodded. “Zacky, go get me one, please.”

“Sure thing,” He laughed, smacking her butt as he walked off.

"You can't drink if you are to tell your mom," I said softly. "Or talk to the cops."

"Oh," she sighed. "Fine."

"Thank you."

“Whatever,” She mumbled as Zacky walked back. “I can’t have it.”

“Okay,” He shrugged and opened it up for himself, wrapping his arm around Ella.

“Frisky?” I chuckled.

"A little," Ella nodded.

"Damn..." I laughed slightly.

"El," Zacky moaned, making her eyes wide as I giggled. "Have me."

"Get him off," she said slowly. "Now."

"Zacky Off!" Matt snapped at him.

"Sorry," Zacky mumbled as he slowly fell to the floor, behind the couch. "I can’t help it.”

“Sure,” Matt scoffed sarcastically as Ella looked behind the couch to Zacky and chuckled.

“Maybe some other time,” She smiled.

"Maybe," he mumbled and then he was out.

"Poor boy can't hold his liquor," I laughed.

“Yeah,” El chuckled lowly as car tires came to a stop. “Shit!”

“What?” Matt looked to her.

“My parents are home!” She jumped on Zacky and began slapping him. “Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!”

"Zacky straighten up," Matt jumped over the couch and sat beside me. "Brian, sit up straight, Jimmy smile."

"Gotcha."

"Honey?" Ella's mother said slowly as she walked in. "Why are there boys in my living room?"

“Well-“

“And why are you on that one?” Her dad growled.

“No reason,” She huffed and slapped Zack once more. “Wake the hell up.”

"Why is he asleep?"

"He passed out, or more like Matt made him pass out," Ella pointed at Matt.

"Hi," I waved at her parents. "Don't worry, their good guys."

"Alright Cordelia," her father said slowly.

"Mom, dad I have something to tell you," Ella whispered.

“What is it?” Her mom looked her dead in the eye as Zacky grunted.

“El?” He cracked his eyes opened and looked down at her hips. “Are we having sex?”

"Oh my god..." I said slowly as I slapped my forehead, Matt grunted and looked away from Zacky and Brian and Jimmy cracked up.

"Excuse me young man?" Ella's dad asked.

"Huh?" Zacky looked up and smiled. "Hi dude."

"Let's talk in the kitchen," Ella jumped off Zacky and pulled her parents in the kitchen.

“Smooth move, Zack,” I chuckled lowly as he stood up and looked at me.

“Huh?”

“Those were her parents.”

"No," he said slowly.

"Oh yes," I nodded my head with a grin. "And you just asked if you were having sex with their daughter, in front of them."

"Oh my god," he groaned.

“Way to blow your chances, man,” Brian smirked.

“Fuck!” He covered his face with his hands and grunted. “She’ll never talk to me again.”

“No, she’ll just have to hide your from her parents,” I corrected.

"Still," he groaned and fell back on the floor. "Someone poor scalding hot water on me please."

"With pleasure," Jimmy went to stand but Brian held him back.

"Dude, no."

“My baby!” Ella’s mom cried from the kitchen. “My poor baby!”

"I should go," I mumbled pointing to the kitchen. "I'm sure Ella is breaking down and her dad is about to punch something."

"Go on," Matt waved me on. "Be careful."

“I will,” I nodded and watched the guys sit solemnly around El’s living room.

"I'm so sorry mommy," Ella cried as I walked in the kitchen, she was sitting with her head on her mom's shoulder, at the table.

"Ella," I said softly as I walked farther in.

"Cordy tried to save me both times, she was late this time but it wasn't her fault," she cried.

"Christopher told me too late, and I was to far away," I said softly. "But my friend Matt, the big guy out in the living room that's kind of bald went and beat Luke up."

"I'll have to have a talk with him," her father's eyes were glossy. "He did me the favor."

“Go ahead, daddy,” El chocked as her dad stood up and walked into the living room.

“El,” I took a seat next to her and her mom. “Are you okay?”

"No," she whispered as her mom rubbed her back.

"Thank you Cordelia, for being such a good friend to Isabella," her mother said grabbing my hand.

“Please don’t call me that, Mom,” El grunted. “I like Ella.”

"Oh I'm sorry baby," she cooed hugging her tighter. "Thank you for being such a good friend to Ella, Cordelia."

"You're welcome," I smiled. "I hope everything works out well, Luke goes to jail twenty to life or something like that."

“Good,” She nodded, someone walking in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment a lot!