I Find It Hard to Believe Where in Heaven

02

[Daniel]

It's been three weeks. Every week I drop my sister off at her dance class and then secretly watch Alex dance. But if he looked over I would look away.
Today wasn't any different. I looked away from him and act like I'm watching my sister.
5 minutes passes and I hear a voice clear next to me. I turn and see Alex next to me. I jump alittle and he smiles. "Hi."
"Um.. Hi."
"I saw you looking. Do you like my dancing?"
I nod. "You dance well."
"Thanks. You know I could teach you how to dance if you want. I've been dancing since I was 4."
"I can't dance. I'm unteachable."
"Nonsense. Come on." He grabs my hand and drags me to the room he was in. He goes off to the stereo and puts on some music and starts swaying. "come on show me what you got."
I shake my head. "I can't dance."
"Here. I'll show you." He walks over and puts his hands on my hips and move them slowly. He smiles. "See I told you could dance." He says after he takes his hands off my hips.
"But I'm just swaying my hips. How is that dancing?"
"You dancing to the rhythm of the music." He says smiling. I smile and keep swaying my hips. "So tell me Daniel, you have a girlfriend?"
"No." Shit. Why did I just lie?
"Boyfriend?"
"I'm not gay."
"Oh." He gets close to me and smiles. "Wanna change that?"
"Umm....Uhh...." He leans in to kiss me when someone clears their throat at the door. I fall over, very scared might I add.
"Miss Molly, we were just....er....dancing."
"Right Alex." She looks at the two of us and raises an eyebrow. "Daniel, your sister is ready to leave."
"O-Okay." I shudder and walk out.
"Bye Daniel. See you next week." Alex waves. Nervous I'm going to sound like an idiot, I just wave.
My sister and I leave and go home. I was nervous outside, but excited to see Alex next week.

I hear you talking
Well, it's my turn now
I'm talking back
Look in my eyes
So you can see just where I'm at
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah two in one day... Two tomorrow.