I Find It Hard to Believe Where in Heaven

03

[Alex]

A Month had past. I saw Daniel every week. But after that week, I saw him in school with a girl. I asked around, seems he is dating the head cheerleader. But I'll let him lie to me. I act like nothing is wrong. Well this week is different. I have a boyfriend. He's name is Reese. He comes to the dance studio every day with me. I love it. I'm not trying to make anyone jealous.
.....Okay maybe Daniel, but he deserves it, right? Right. Of course he does.
Well, 4 O'clock rolls around ad Daniel and Kristin come in. "Kristin!" She spots me and runs over and hugs me. I hug back and smile.
"Come on Kristin. Inside time for class." Miss Molly says to her. She runs into class as I stand up from kneeling.
Reese comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. Daniel looks and then away. I bite my lip. "Daniel, time for class." I state not knowing what to say. He looks at me confused. I grab his hand and drag him to the studio we always hang out in.
"What do you want me to do?" Reese asks.
"Go see if Miss Molly needs help. Or Miss Kelly." He nods and walks off while I shut the door.
"So you got a boyfriend?" Daniel states as I hear the soft click.
" So you lied to me about your girlfriend?" I shot back leaning against the door.
"Why should that matter?"
"Why should me getting a boyfriend matter?"
He looks like he's going to stay something but closes his mouth. We stand there in silence for a couple of moments. "I don't love her."
"What?"
"My girlfriend. I don't love her."
"I don't love Reese."
"I don't even like her."
"I like someone more than Reese."
"I don't even like girls."
"Are you coming out? And to me?"
"I....I don't know." He falls to the ground and puts his head into his hands. I walk over and sit next to him. I sigh and put my arms around him. He sniffles. Oh no. Cute boy crying. I can't have this. I get up and put on my mixed cd. I put on number 11 and look at Daniel. I smile as Spice Girls, "Spice up your life" blares out of the system.
Daniel looks up 10 seconds later, looking quite confused. I start dancing. Halfway through the song he smiles and gets up. we dance together till the end of the song. "Spice girls is the best medicine, Right?"
He nods and smiles. "Alex, I think I like you." I smile and go to lean in. "Not here. What about Reese or...or Stacy?"
"Stacy?"
"My girlfriend." He answers.
"Be my dirty little secret." I whisper into his ear and smile.
"Only if you'll be mine." He whispers back and smirks.
"Of course baby." I say seductively. We lean in until theres a knock on the door. I grunt. "Yes?"
Reese walks in smiling. "Baby, the ballet two class is done. Kristin is asking for Daniel. Is this the Daniel?"
"Yes. Bye Daniel. See you next week."
"I'll be here. Bye." He says with a wink.
When he's gone Reese looks at me with an eyebrow cocked. "What?"
"He winked at you. Your not cheating on me already are you?"
"No. Daniel's straight." Thats right Alex. Lie. Make things worse.
"Oh okay. I believe you. Plus he's not your type."
"I don't have a type." I huff. Why do people keep saying that. He's cute. Cute is my type. DUH! Oh well. I can feel it already. ME and Daniel are going along way. We're gonna be together for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
ekk people like my story... woo ill post the rest of them tonight and comment me and tell me if i should make a sequel.