I Find It Hard to Believe Where in Heaven

04

[Daniel]

It's been 4 months since we became each others secrets. But I don't want to be his secret anymore. I want to be his only and his everything. I'm breaking up with Stacy. Yes, Stacy, the one thats in love with me. She's away in Florida for winter break. My whole family left with her family, except me. I like the cold and snow. And it's cute in Alex's hair when were playing outside my house. Yep, he's been over my house. It's big but he doesn't care. He just cares about me.
Today, I'm meeting him at the woods of the park. It's where we take secret walks and talk about everything. Our problems, our troubles and as dumb as it sounds, our feelings. Mostly for each other. How much we like each other. How much we want to be together for along time. Mushy stuff like that.
As I sit next to a tree, O see Alex limping towards me with a black eye. "Oh my god. What happened to you, Alex?"
"Michael beat the shit out of me."
"Michael. My friend, Michael?"
"Yes." I get up and help him to sit down.
"Do you wanna go home?" I say after a couple of minutes of silence.
"Yeah. Can you help me?" I nod and get up to help him.
Our walk home is a quiet but peaceful one. As we get to his house it starts to snow. I look over at Alex and smile. "What?" He says.
"You just look so cute with snow in your hair." I say as he smiles wildly.
"You just said I was cute."
"Darling, your beautiful to me." Alex blushes.
"You don't mean it."
"Yes, I do. You mean so much to me that I think when Stacie comes home, I'm going to break up with her."
"Oh my god. Really?"
"Yes I want you to be my everything. Not my secret."
"I want to be your everything. I'm going to break up with Reese."
"No, I can't have you do that."
"But I want to. I want to be with you, Daniel."
I smile. "Really?" Then I frown. "But I'm not ready to come out yet."
"You don't have to. We can still be a secret to your parents and friends."
"I'll tell them one day." He smiles and leans over and kisses me. I kiss him quickly and pull away fast. He still smiles even though it's short.
"This is my house." Alex says smiling. I help him in to the house and to the couch. I sit nex tot him and grasp his hand into mine.
"Alex... You make me feel so much different. Ever since I saw you I knew you were going to be my first boy crush. And now I was wondering, will you be my first boyfriend?"
"Oh my god. Yes, Daniel. I will." I smile and put my hand on his cheek and kiss him. He kisses back and smiles. "Your so cute."
"So are you. Your beautiful."
"Well," He says after a couple of beautiful silent moments. "Wanna watch a movie?" I nod. "How about saw?"
"Okay." I get up and pop it in and getting ready for a beautiful night with my Boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
EPPP!!!