I Find It Hard to Believe Where in Heaven

08

[Daniel]
Wow. I love this boy man. He's the only person I ever want to be with.
We're heading over to Michael's new year's party. He's allowing Alex to come. He said he would lay off him for the night.
This meant, I had someone to kiss on New Year's, in private of course. I don't want anyone finding out.
Alex is wearing the best outfit. Hot skinny jeans with a studded belt and a tight blue shirt. He's so fucking hot.
I, on the other hand, am wearing a baggy green shirt and baggy blue jeans. Nothing special.
I knock on the door and put on a fake smile. "Don't do that." Alex says.
"What?"
"Fake smile. Smile real. Your here with me."
"But feel bad cause you have to be..."
Michael opens the door and smiles. "Hello boys."
"Hey." I say doing a handshake with him. "What's up?"
"Nothin'. Is this Alex?"
As if he didn't know. "Yeah."
"Hey, nice to meet you." Michael put his hand up for a high five and Alex flinches. "Hm. Okay. Come on in you two."
We walk in to a loud party. Alex looks around and puts his hand on my arm. I smile. "Beer is in the kitchen. Rooms upstairs if you two get lucky with a girl." He says winking. "Oh and Stacy's here, Daniel."
"Michael, I'm no going back out with her."
"Why not?"
"I told you were nothing alike."
"Come on. You don't hang out with the gang anymore. All you wanna do is hang out with this fag." Michaels says pointing at Alex.
"Hey Hey. You said you'd lay off him."
"Why? I let you bring him cuz I thought you came here to get back with Stacy."
"I can't." I say.
"Why not?"
"Cuz I can't."
"WHY NOT?!?"
"CUZ I'M DATING ALEX!!" It was like time stopped. Alex looks over and smiles sweetly and all I was seeing was Alex. No one else. No one really mattered. I realized our love was everything. Everything I needed, wanted and loved. He was my everything. Everything everyone wanted in life. That special person. I knew what I had to do.
"Daniel!"
"What?" I say looking at Michael.
"Your.....a....FAG!!"
"Excuse me. It's homosexual." Alex says.
"Oh you little asshole. We were fine without your stupid ass." Michael says punching Alex in the nose. Alex groans and holds his nose. I stand in front of him and I punch Michael in the face and he goes down. Mostly shocked. I grab Alex's hand and drag him out.
Once outside, I pull Alex's hand off his nose and look. "It's nothing Danny. Just bleeding." I feel around and feel its unbroken.
"Okay baby." I kiss him lightly and look into his eyes. "I'm so sorry. So very sorry. I shouldn't have boughten you. We should have just stayed at your house."
"It's okay, really. I promise." I smile at him and grab his hand. "Lets go to my house. We can still watch the countdown and have a party of our own." He says walking towards his house.
Look at this beautiful, loving man. He's everything anyone would ever need. And I just want everyone to be jealous of what we have.
Though most people find it gross, I see it as love. Only love.
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh now the boredom sets in.