Mom,I'm Dead

Robbing The Drug Store

Billie's POV

We got to the drug store around one thirty two. The place wasn't that crowded. I made Ryan stay by the car with Josh. Toby and I were the ones who were going to do the dirty work.

"Look dude..what if something goes wrong?" Toby asked while he checked his gun. I sighed and patted him on the shoulder.

"You have to go without me thats all." I replied with a reassuring smile. Toby stopped walking and took a deep breath.

"That means you'll go to jail..." He trailed off. I walked up to him.

"I have money in a safe in the tree house in my back door under the blankets on the floor. That should cover me and you can bail me out." I replied with a shrug. Toby just nodded still unsure of the idea.

"What's the plan?"

"Well I'll go in and act like I'm shopping while you go in by the cash register then pull the gun out and tell everyone to lie the fuck down on the floor. That's when I'll take the bag and start shoving the bottles and needles in the bag. Then we should be out within thirty seconds or so before the cops show up." I explained. Toby thought long and hard before talking.

"What about security?" He asked biting his lip.

"It's their lunch break." I smiled.

TIME COLLAPSE

"Dude I can't believe we got away with it!" Ryan screamed happily while taking a dose of cocaine. Everyone laughed.

"That's some shit you pulled Billie!" Josh yelled shoving a needle in his upper arm. I just looked at everyone. I still can't believe I actually robbed a store again without getting caught! I mean yeah sure I'd be happy but I'm not. Especially knowing Toby wasn't happy at all.

He's been sitting on my bed for the last two hours in silence just thinking. Not saying one word to anyone with his head down lost in thought. I finally decided I should talk to him. I walked over to my bed,kissed his cheek then held his hands and helped him up.

"Come with me." I whispered in his ear. He just blindly followed suit. I walked him into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. When I turned around to look,Toby was wiping his tears that were falling down his cheeks. I ran over to him just in time to catch him from falling.

"Hey,hey! whoa..sshh..ssh.." I soothed quietly. I rocked him slowly back an forth in my arms while trying to calm him down. I rubbed his back soothingly while hugging him close.

"I-..i just..c-can't believe..w-we actually..r-robbed.." He stuttered while crying,not finishing his sentence.

"I know.." I held him close. I wonder what would happen if I just took advantage of this gorgeous boy. Would he get mad,would he enjoy it,would he hate me or love me? I love Toby to death. No one and I mean no one can replace him. No one.

He took a joint from his pocket,lit it then began smoking it. I just watched him in amazement. The way he smoked was just so damn sexy! He took one inhale then slowly blew the white cloud out from his mouth and nose.

I took a needle out of my jacket pocket then flicked the top so a clear liquid squirted out. I shot it straight into my vein. I felt the urgent rush go to my brain and I loved that feeling. Toby just looked at me like he was enjoying it.

"I want some.." Toby whispered quietly. I nodded then stuck the needle on his skin and shot the drug through him. He cringed after it went all through him. He was enjoying this. Finally after a while I thought it was time to take advantage from him.

I lied Toby down on the bathroom whilst I climb on top of him. Now we were both horny fuckers. I bit down lightly on his earlobe and licked the shell of his ear. Then I let my hands travel down to his torso to the spot between his legs. He moaned as I rubbed him lightly with my palm.

"D..don't tease me.." He moaned so pleadingly. That drove me over the edge just hearing him moan like that. So in order to get some more moans like that from him, I began to tease him some more. I slowly let my hand travel over his hardness a few times and across the head. I then gently pushed his cock upward while rubbing him slowly.

"B..Billie..s-stop..t-teasing..m-me."

"I can't help it..Toby your just so goddamn sexy when you plead and moan." I growled seductively in his ear...
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhhh shit!!!! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN??